Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    Indeed it would, sadly there is nothing between Cambridge and Milton

There is a Montanas Cookhouse in Milton.
    http://montanas.ca/location_map.php?id=617
    Ill bet we could make that work if it does so for Ben, lets table it for a possibility Jon.

On the issue of whether the killer was in the room when Bowyer moved the cheap drapes and the pilot coat a bit to see in....I wonder why the killer would be still in that room at 10:45am. There were 2 large windows into that room covered and anyone leaving the courtyard would walk past that alcove and those windows. There were cheap muslin curtains and the hole was blocked by the Pilot coat, but I don't see the killer being in that room near noon anyway, when he would certainly have had to have blood on him when he leaves and the streets would be busy with Mayors Day participants.

The blood he would have had on him is yet another indicator that he left when the street was still pretty empty and still dark. There was a pump in the alcove, but it was checked to see if anyone washed blood off there.

Cheers
    Michael Richards

Comment

• Michael, who in your opinion would be the likeliest suspect for MJK's murder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
        Ill bet we could make that work if it does so for Ben, lets table it for a possibility Jon.
        Meeting up somewhere middle'ish might be best, I wouldn't want you driving all the way out to Kitchener, as nice as it is. Ben has likely spent enough time traveling.
        Much depends on the dates, and what shift I am on at work. Likely a weekend would be best, but lets wait on Ben's schedule.

.... but I don't see the killer being in that room near noon anyway,
        Me neither.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Hi Mike and Jon,

I'll be in Toronto until mid-May, so plenty of time to work something out (perhaps when the big freeze eases off!), and I'd definitely be interested in exploring other parts of Ontario. Annoyingly, weekends will be the busiest workwise, whereas Mondays are completely free!

Look forward to sorting something out.

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
            Yea I know. I'm assuming he knocked first. Could the ripper stand out of view to the side of the window?
            It was a really tiny room. I doubt a man could stand between the two windows and not show in either, and anywhere else in the room would be visible from one or both. I suppose the only other option would be to squat below the window, or lay down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
              Michael, who in your opinion would be the likeliest suspect for MJK's murder?
              Hi Harry,

I don't have all the answers Harry, despite what many think I believe, but I do believe that Marys death was caused by someone close to her, and I wonder about who exactly this other "Joe" was in her life. The one that she told a friend occasionally treated her badly. Most people assume this other Joe was Fleming, I don't. I think its more likely that its someone that was known as dangerous and perhaps with dangerous connections, and Mary somehow became perceived as a threat to him.

I wonder whether the kind of attack Mary endured before the mutilations, one that has her back turned to her killer, with her on her left side facing the partition wall, an attack that involved the repeated slashing of her face, is some kind of indication that Mary was being punished...maybe for being in a situation that forced him to eliminate her. I think the man that killed her might have actually cared about her too.

The mutilations are indicators of one of 2 things...that a mutilator killed her, or that someone wanted investigators to believe that was the case.

This is a tangential thought, but in the Stride murder Louis Diemshitz said he and an Issac(s) went for help, and Issac Kozebrodski stated within an hour of the murder to the press that Louis sent him alone for help. Who was this Issacs then? Was it the same Issacs that moved into a boarding house around the corner from Mary a few days before her murder, the one who was known to have an astrakan trimmed coat? The one who disappears the night she is murdered?

Don't know...but its a curiosity.

Cheers
              Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben View Post
                Hi Mike and Jon,

I'll be in Toronto until mid-May, so plenty of time to work something out (perhaps when the big freeze eases off!), and I'd definitely be interested in exploring other parts of Ontario. Annoyingly, weekends will be the busiest workwise, whereas Mondays are completely free!

Look forward to sorting something out.

Ben
                Im sure we will Ben, but so we can arrange something that requires a meeting place outside of Toronto, let me know when you are going to be here and Jon and I can review our own schedules to find a fit.

Cheers Mate
                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                X