escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    On second thoughts who's going to believe such a silly story .
    Well if you don't like DNA on table cloths how about a story about a famous artist, just pick one, t really doesn't seem to matter too much.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Escape...

Hi,

You'll be safe in Istanbul. Just scoured the airport book shops and not a glimpse of Russell Edwards anywhere.

They do however, have some very nice table runners.....

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        Hi,

You'll be safe in Istanbul. Just scoured the airport book shops and not a glimpse of Russell Edwards anywhere.

They do however, have some very nice table runners.....

Amanda
        Right chaps false noses and moustaches on we are going to try for the Turkish border.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Pinkmoon,

Don't forget that you won't be allowed back unless you agree to work for MI5.

MrB

Comment

Awaiting up date from colonel GUT .
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Why are you guys waiting for GUT's say so to cross into Turkey?

Listen, the only place Russell Edwards is actively patrolling is Cloudcuckooland

My Missus is far more dangerous to mental health....

All the best

Dave

Comment

Sorry we can't take you with us Dave we could send you a red cross parcel and conceal some hacksaw blades in it so you might be able to saw threw the bars on your bed room window.

Comment

Then you'd better go - I'm doomed anyway...

God Bless

Dave

Comment

G'day Dave

My Missus is far more dangerous to mental health....
                    They all are
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

But don't like Turkey can I have chook or lamb instead?
                      G U T

Comment

God bless guys, I'm doomed...

PS Do I get decorated for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                          God bless guys, I'm doomed...

PS Do I get decorated for this?
                          Yes mate you are hereby awarded the Official Order of the Dna for non-Defence of the Shawl [ODDS] and may attach those letters after your name.
                          G U T

Comment

As two of the three who made it to safety in the real Great Escape from which the film was based upon-went via ship to Sweden- and were Norwegians- I'm doing that route. Tax free cigs and booze too. And I speak the lingo.

Have heard that two are planning escaping to China on a rickshawl.
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                            Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                              As two of the three who made it to safety in the real Great Escape from which the film was based upon-went via ship to Sweden- and were Norwegians- I'm doing that route. Tax free cigs and booze too. And I speak the lingo.

Have heard that two are planning escaping to China on a rickshawl.
                              And those Swedish shielas. I speak the lingo as long as they understand Aussie.
                              G U T

Comment

Hey guys.. can I come late to the meeting?.. I am after all American, so I'll just pop in late... then take credit for everything...

Steadmund Brand--
                                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
                                X