No announcement yet.

Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of an Old Spice kinda gal huh Sister?

Moi? Animal? The reputation does proceed.

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      More of an Old Spice kinda gal huh Sister?

Moi? Animal? The reputation does proceed.

Monty
      No, more like the smell of these horrible hairy men with open shirts and plenty of gold chains hanging, yuck!!

well, you work so hard on this reputation so i guess you owe it all to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
        "the animal", was reefering to you. NOOO no brut!!!! it's too strong it gives headache!
        "reefering" ??? ... a Freudian slip perhaps?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
          No, more like the smell of these horrible hairy men with open shirts and plenty of gold chains hanging, yuck!!

well, you work so hard on this reputation so i guess you owe it all to yourself
          You think I do but actually in comes quite naturally. Hard to believe huh?

Good chains and open shirts are yuk? So tight slacks and perms are alos out huh?

Monty
          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

give the impression that you find her an interesting person
            "give the impression" ?? Either you find her an interesting person or not, Jordan -you don't need to act..
            I think it's a good idea to have her choose the location for the first date, so long as it's not something you think will be a complete bore
            If you do think that her choice would be a complete bore -tell her so !
            It's not better to propose something different that shefinds a complete
            bore.
            You know, I like doing loads of things that my husband finds a complete bore
            (Casebook for one !), and vice versa..it hasn't stopped us being happily together for 20 years (married for 10 of them).
            If the chemistry is there, it will all work by itself.
            I think you should just ask her for a drink and mutual interests will just come up naturally in the conversation. If you both get off on each other, you'll soon find compromises (in a positive sense !) anyhow..
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

of course, if you can make her laugh, you're in.

in my single days my friends and I would give guys points for effort. If some guy came up to me, and faced ridicule and embarrassment, possibly even physical harm, and could make me laugh, he got major points. I wouldn't necessarily go out with him, but he got a drink.

One guy walked up to me and my best friend and he told her
              "if you don't agree to go out with me in the next 5 minutes, I am going to dance with your friend all night, and buy her drinks. Then, next weekend, I am going to bring her dozens of roses and cook her a gourmet meal. We may then see a movie. After that I will spend hours on the phone with her, and I will dedicate myself to the sole purpose of making her love me, and making her happy for the rest of our lives together. So ask yourself one question: are you really willing to subject her to that?"

And he did. We were together for three years. It ended up not working out, but I wouldn't trade that time for anything.

When I met my fiance he told me the tattoo up his forearm was "an artistic representation of whale song" and I am horrified because what a stupid thing to tattoo on yourself, plus now I feel bad because he's obviously a sensitive moron and I'm trying to think of something nice to say, and I can't...
              and he starts laughing at the look on my face and tells me that it's just a design, but that he appreciated that i was so desperately trying to come up with something kind in response.

And since thats totally my sense of humor we havent spent more than 5 days apart since then.
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
                "give the impression" ?? Either you find her an interesting person or not, Jordan -you don't need to act..
                No, you don't need to act (well, maybe a bit) but if you do find her interesting make sure she knows it. And humour is a very strong way to move things along but I wouldn't come over all Robin Williams if I were you. Emo Phillips is probably not good either.

Steve.

Comment

.[/B] And
                  humour is a very strong way to move things along but I wouldn't come over all Robin Williams if I were you. Emo Phillips is probably not good either.
                  Steve.[/QUOTE]

I'll certainly second you there, Steve !

Comment

Garlic is my ultimate weapon to seduce girls.
                    Believe me : l'aiet fai dreissa lou vié ! (Provençal saying)

Comment

[QUOTE]
                      Originally posted by DVV View Post
                      Garlic is my ultimate weapon to seduce girls.
                      Believe me : l'aiet fai dreissa lou vié ! (Provençal saying)
                      I certainly hope that my sons think so -I've just put far too much garlic in my
                      green beans..So your 'seduction weapon' would work on me...

Comment

Eh bien !
                        Fais-signe si tu descends au Lavandou...un vendredi midi....on se fait une bourride sur une plage !

Comment

i think...

the fact she already gave you her email is a green light and a good sign that she wants to get to know you better, either as a friend or something more...so take courage and just ask her. Say something along the lines of you enjoy her company and would like to spend some time with her if she would also like that. After she says yes, which I am sure she will, you can both discuss where you would like to go.

Good luck and enjoy.

Jen x
                          babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

=DVV;166767]Eh bien !
                            Fais-signe si tu descends au Lavandou...un vendredi midi....on se fait une bourride sur une plage !
                            We have a date ! (I live in Avignon)

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                              Eh bien !
                              I say! Steady on!

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                                "reefering" ??? ... a Freudian slip perhaps?

c.d.
                                could be, "reefering" is one my main daily activity together with stalking other cats.

Monty- yes it's waaaay too... "anatolian" for my taste, when i walk in southern France or Italy and see these men, i understand better why i tend to date other girls.

David and Ruby, garlic is always a win!!! jolly good luck with your lewd garlic romance

Jordan, Errata is right, nothing beats a guy with humor!!!, now just find out what makes her laugh, i can not tell you to give her dry british humor cause that only works on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X