Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females help me out with some advice

So whats up everyone? Well you probably don't know but I'm a single guy who doesn't date very often. But I eat at this restaurant down the street from my house almost every night for dinner and theres a new waitress there that I really like. I'm almost certain shes single she gave me her email address the other week. But anyways, I want to go out with her sooooo bad she is really cool. So whats the best way to ask her out? I guess the reason I posted is I asked another waitress out at the same place last year and never heard from her. So I think I'm second guessing myself to much. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    Jordan
    Last edited by ChainzCooper; 02-28-2011, 02:01 AM.

What's the "best" way to ask her out? As opposed to, you know, just asking her? Like what? Trying semaphore? Mime? Spelling it out with scrabble tiles?

What's wrong with "Hey, I was wondering if you would be interested in <insert activity here> sometime?"

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
      What's the "best" way to ask her out? As opposed to, you know, just asking her? Like what? Trying semaphore? Mime? Spelling it out with scrabble tiles?

What's wrong with "Hey, I was wondering if you would be interested in <insert activity here> sometime?"
      Thanks for your enthusiastic response. I guess the insert activity here part is what I was trying to get at. Geez
      Jordan

Comment

How are we supposed to know what would be the best activity for you to ask her out to? We have no idea what she's interested in...It' s not like all "females" are programmed with the same likes and dislikes at birth, and what would be an awesome first date for me might be hell on earth for her. If you like her, and you've been conversing with her via email you should probably have some idea of what she's into.

If you can't think of anything specific, ask her out for coffee if you want to be low key, or dinner if you want to go whole hog.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
          How are we supposed to know what would be the best activity for you to ask her out to? We have no idea what she's interested in...It' s not like all "females" are programmed with the same likes and dislikes at birth, and what would be an awesome first date for me might be hell on earth for her. If you like her, and you've been conversing with her via email you should probably have some idea of what she's into.

If you can't think of anything specific, ask her out for coffee if you want to be low key, or dinner if you want to go whole hog.
          All you needed to type was the last sentence. The coffee suggestion seems cool. Appreciate it
          Jordan

Comment

Hi Jordan

I think it would be a good idea to get to know her a little before asking her out. This is so that you can be a little more sure about where to take her and what she likes to do. It will also give you a little more time to find out a bit about her so that you have something to talk about on your first date. A conversation or two (face to face rather than email) can really help melt the ice a little. YOu can then say something like "Would you like to meet up with me for a longer chat and perhaps a coffee sometime?"

Good luck.

Julie

PS - If I were you - I'd stay off the JtR topic until you know her much better.

Comment

Just club her and drag her by her hair.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hi Jordan,

I wouldn't mention your special interest in Jack the Ripper very soon !
                http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

so, first, yeah, don't listen to Monty, but Limehour and Ruby are right, don't mention your Ripper addiction at first it could scare her off. maybe you can use a local event to meet her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                    so, first, yeah, don't listen to Monty, but Limehour and Ruby are right, don't mention your Ripper addiction at first it could scare her off. maybe you can use a local event to meet her.
                    Youve obviously not heard of my reputation Sister.

Monty
                    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

I am not a female but I want to help. First, ask her to the most decrepit carny you can find.On the ride there, talk freely of your ripper interest. When you get to the fun house ( and while she is not looking) slip on a hockey mask and a top hat) and see what develops from there. Your welcome Monty! Not the Dave ( cabal related disclaimer)
                      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Not yet, mister Monty, but we're bound to get to know eachother

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
                          First, ask her to the most decrepit carny you can find.On the ride there, talk freely of your ripper interest. When you get to the fun house ( and while she is not looking) slip on a hockey mask and a top hat) and see what develops from there.
                          What works on me doersn't work on other girls usually, so i'm not so sure

Comment

Yes mister Vlad, but if he doesn't know what to talk about it won't work for very long

Comment

Hi Jordan,

First of all good show for being brave enough to come on here and talk about your romantic problems.

Just ignore all the smart ass answers.

I would suggest going somewhere for a drink. Alcohol helps people relax and feel more comfortable. That way you can talk and find out more about her interests.

But don't mention your interest in the Ripper. I made the mistake once of doing that on a blind date .... "Oh wow, look at the time"..."I didn't realize it was so late"...."this has been fun." And that was that.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X