Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Listing to one of my favorite rocks songs of the past decade - Jerry Lee Lewis' cover of Led Zeppelin's 'Rock N Roll' with Jimmy Page on guitar...done classic 50's style. Totally bad ass.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Beatles Let it Be Uncut, Long and Winding road as I type, do I see a thread?
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I'm going to see Eddie Money tonight. I'm resisting the urge to say 'I've got two tickets to paradise' as literally every person who's bought Money tickets has probably said that. But I texted my 18 year old son to ask if he likes Eddie Money and he replied 'Take Me Home Tonight is one of the best songs ever!' Can't disagree.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Lucky you, don't think he's ever been here.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Are any of those Pus*y Riot songs any good? I can't seem to locate any.

Comment

• While this doesn't really count as a song I am listening to, last night I went to a musical called "We Will Rock You," in Philadelphia which is all done to Queen songs. A wonderful that covers all the major known songs (and some that aren't so well known) done by the greatest band in rock history, in my opinion.
                I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

• Name that song (click)
                  Sink the Bismark

Comment

• "Quinn the Eskimo"
                    - Ginger

Comment

Working...
                    X