The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
    I don't buy the bruising coincidence interpretation. Schwartz was not aware of the pathology report and they where not aware of Schwartz. In fact he comes later. That's the sort of thing we look for in corroboration of accounts that say the same thing but from different perspectives.

Carrying a knife
    and assaulting a prostitute shortly after the other ripper murders is a guaranteed very big problem for the person found in that position.

In fact its actively sought after on these boards. Suspects taken into custody with knives.

We know whoever killed Stride absolutely must have been carrying one.
    But there is nothing in the Police Report to suggest that Stride would have necessarily sustained a shoulder injury. The official report simply refers to BS man attempting to pull Stride into the street, turning her around, and throwing her on to the doorway. And where does Schwartz say that BS man was carrying a knife?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      Hi Batman
      while its possible your above idea may have been the motivation for BS man going to go on to kill stride, I find it highly doubtful, so going to have to disagree with you on this one.

In all likelihood BS man killed stride out of anger and frustrstion (and of course because he was a killer at heart) because after spending considerable time, and possibly money,on her he simply lost his temper.
      Hi Abby,

But there's no reason to suppose that BS man, if he existed, had ever met Stride before the encounter "witnessed" by Schwartz. There is therefore nothing in Schwartz's evidence to suggest that he spent any time or money on her at all.

And if Stride were killed for the reasons you suggest, then there is absolutely no reason to conclude that her killer was JtR, who was quite clearly motivated by radically different factors.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        How would she know if he were the Ripper if he simply walked away after throwing her to the ground?
        c.d.
        People cried ripper over less. There is a full club next door. If he was the ripper he must have a knife on him.

I think he did target Stride but was seen by Schwartz and had to do something.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

People cried ripper over less. There is a full club next door. If he was the ripper he must have a knife on him.

The club wasn't full-most people had left by the time of the incident allegedly witnessed by Schwartz. Thus, there were about 150 people in attendance during the talk, but only about 20-30 people who stayed behind afterwards.
          Last edited by John G; 05-08-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• If the B.S. man killed Stride out of anger, it seems strange that no one heard any argument post Schwartz (two witnesses say they believed they would have heard it over the singing), she was not slapped around as you might expect from an escalating argument, nor did she experience multiple stabbings to her body as you might expect somebody in a rage to do.

Couple that with the whole cachous business and the fact that the B.S. man would have to have killed her after being seen by Schwartz and the Pipe Man. Doesn't sound like the B.S. man was her killer to me.

c.d.

Comment

Pushing someone to the ground doesn't make you the Ripper.

If he had to do something the best course of action would be to walk away after being seen.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                Hi Abby,

But there's no reason to suppose that BS man, if he existed, had ever met Stride before the encounter "witnessed" by Schwartz. There is therefore nothing in Schwartz's evidence to suggest that he spent any time or money on her at all.
                Apart from Schwartz`s description of BS Man man matches the description of Marshall`s Man, which does suggest they spent some time together.

Comment

How would she know if he were the Ripper if he simply walked away after throwing her to the ground? You keep incorporating the throwing to the ground with the murder when they are two separate events.
                  Her murder and been thrown to the ground were the same event, CD.

Someone threw her down and cut her throat.

Comment

As to the bruising on the shoulders, this was clearly not the result of an impact injury, I.e being thrown to the ground, and they may, in any event, have been old injuries.
                    Hi John

You are aware of Alice McKenzie`s similar bruising and the Doctors conclusions ?

Comment

BS man's clumsy assault, in front of witnesses,
                      Her we go again.. . which witnesses was BS Man aware of ?

I would have thought Stride's killer was much more likely to he the man Marshall saw her conversing with; a man he describes as "mildly spoken, as if well-educated".
                      Compare descriptions, John.
                      They`re the same man, in very different moods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Hello Jon,

I am talking about what Schwartz described which is solely a woman being thrown to the ground by the B.S. man. That is simply one event. If the B.S. man walked away at that point he is only guilty of throwing a woman to the ground nothing more. Why go on and kill her after being seen?

c.d.

Comment

Unfortunately, there's no evidence for this, whatsoever. I think it far more likely that Stride was caught by surprise and eased to the ground, hence the cachous remained intact.

Comment

Why go on and kill her after being seen?
                            Good question, CD.

I can think of two possible reasons.
                            Firstly, he was a homicidal nut with an ungovernable temper, or he had already killed Stride when he noticed Schwartz alongside him.
                            Last edited by Jon Guy; 05-08-2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, there's no evidence for this, whatsoever. I think it far more likely that Stride was caught by surprise and eased to the ground, hence the cachous remained intact.
                              Well, we do have a body on the floor with her throat cut. I think they call that evidence

Aha, the cachous :-)
                              What did Dr Phillips find scattered all over the yard?

Comment

Well, we do have a body on the floor with her throat cut. I think they call that evidence

Aha, the cachous :-)
                                What did Dr Phillips find scattered all over the yard?
                                The cachous packet was still in her hand. No cachous were found outside the yard, where Schwartz witnessed the assault.

Comment

Working...
                                X