Francis Spurzheim Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
    So what makes you think that drawing is of him? Do you have another photo of him to compare it to? Did you just pick a random person at the inquest and are saying it could be him? If that is your method of reasoning your book is going to be pretty worthless
    Of course that's not what I did. Please read the book. I am mot in any case saying that t is him, just that it could be. This is based on a number of things: first he was, I believe, working for the East London Advertiser and their reported was definitely in court that day, secondly the ELA reporter

Wynne was sitting about 6 feet from the witness stand (read the report) and thirdly the picture is remarkably similar to that of his father (whose picture is in the book).

Comment

• Being skeptical is one thing but I would urge people to chill out on the scathing personal attacks. this is no shawl or Diary fiasco. At the very least we may finally find out who mary Kelly really was. Of course Prosector needs to have her exhumed and do the DNA testing to prove its the real mary Kelly but I believe he is planning on that.

But even on the circumstantial evidence alone its pretty intriguing.
      I would love to see other respected researchers view on this.

The truth comes out in the end.

Comment

• Hi,
        We should not forget all the facts, even the circumstantial material we have come across over the years, these have to be allotted to any new theory, Its a great angle for a book , insisting that exhumation will take place, but then add depending on the interest in the book.
        I would suggest exhumation first, then write that book when the details are known...
        Regards Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prosector View Post
          Of course that's not what I did. Please read the book. I am mot in any case saying that t is him, just that it could be. This is based on a number of things: first he was, I believe, working for the East London Advertiser and their reported was definitely in court that day, secondly the ELA reporter

Wynne was sitting about 6 feet from the witness stand (read the report) and thirdly the picture is remarkably similar to that of his father (whose picture is in the book).
          Ok do you want to post the photos here for comparison? You believe he was working for the ELA and it could be him? Those aren't very reassuring but it's better than Russell Edwards claims

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            But even on the circumstantial evidence alone its pretty intriguing.
            I would love to see other respected researchers view on this.
            Agree. I have my doubts but the theory is intriguing and can't, at present, be dismissed. It has at least shaken things up a bit which isn't a bad thing.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
              Hi,
              We should not forget all the facts, even the circumstantial material we have come across over the years, these have to be allotted to any new theory, Its a great angle for a book , insisting that exhumation will take place, but then add depending on the interest in the book.
              I would suggest exhumation first, then write that book when the details are known...
              Regards Richard.
              If the exhumation takes place and there is no DNA match there is also no book.

At least not one based on the theory presented.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                Agree. I have my doubts but the theory is intriguing and can't, at present, be dismissed. It has at least shaken things up a bit which isn't a bad thing.
                Haha! Yes! Prosector, you are the Jeremy Corbyn of Casebook!

Comment

• I think the book will be well worth a read.

Comment

• Despite my reservations, I also believe the book will be worth a read, and I would be delighted if the elusive victim of Millers court was discovered, as a result of a exhumation.
                    Richard.

Comment

• There is no way what so ever that the authorities will allow anyone to be dug up on the strength of this so the author will then blame the authorities for not allowing him to prove his case ...welcome to shovelgate
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                        There is no way what so ever that the authorities will allow anyone to be dug up on the strength of this so the author will then blame the authorities for not allowing him to prove his case ...welcome to shovelgate
                        I thought I read somewhere that he had already gotten approval and there were just certain steps that had to be taken before exhumation could take place.

Comment

• Its a nice theory but it breaks one major assumption about the MJK killer.

And that is that she didnt know her killer. The idea that she would trust her ex husband, who had spent years tracking her down, enough to go off to her lodgings alone with him just does not hold water.

Its at least 90% certain she never knew her killer and that he was someone who didnt betray his state of mind.

I do agree with the author that it had to be someone living close to where all the killings took place, as someone with blood on them couldnt have travelled too far, but it was not senior Craig (unless it can be proved from the DNA that he wasnt her ex husband).
                          Last edited by Digit; 08-04-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
                            I thought I read somewhere that he had already gotten approval and there were just certain steps that had to be taken before exhumation could take place.
                            There is no way permission would be granted to exhume a body with such flimsy "evidence".Also because of uncertainty where her body actually is a few graves would have to be disturbed it just won't happen.
                            Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-04-2015, 01:33 PM.
                            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                              Hi,
                              Regards Richard.
                              That's my thoughts too.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                                There is no way permission would be granted to exhume a body with such flimsy "evidence".Also because of uncertainty where her body actually is a few graves would have to be disturbed it just won't happen.
                                Exclusive: New book introduces a brand new suspect, Francis Craig, after identifying the real name of the Ripper’s final victim - his own wife

No one is saying it won't be hard or a challenge or even saying that it will 100% happen. But your stance of "no way permission would be granted" is completely wrong. Permission has already been granted. Not only does this article say it but Prospector himself had said he has already received permission to exhume the remains, if he so chooses to go through with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X