The Cachous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John G View Post
    The idea that Stride, instead of screaming for help and trying to escape would instead attempt to placate a knife wielding maniac, who'd just assaulted her and dragged her into a dark alley, with a sweet, seems totally ludicrous to me. Sorry.
    But let me guess, your suspect has the ability to kill Stride while she still retains them in hand while having her neck slashed right?

Btw, she did cry out.

Also no knife until after she is unconscious.
    Last edited by Batman; 05-11-2015, 12:47 PM.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

quite

Hello Errata. Quite.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

Frito Bandito and . . .

Hello John. How about:

"OK, Buddy, dis is a stick up. Gimme all de cachous youse got"? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          Hello John. How about:

"OK, Buddy, dis is a stick up. Gimme all de cachous youse got"? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
          LC
          Hi Lynn,

Yes, that might work! Mind you, it would risk waking up Mrs D in the kitchen!
          I wonder if anyone has thought about researching a book on the subject: Great Cachous Robberies of the Victorian Age!

Comment

I think Liz said hey Jacky, Don't kill me and I'll give you a lovely little cachous.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Don't you think it was extraordinary that Stride could be murdered by the Ripper moments after having an altercation with another man?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                Don't you think it was extraordinary that Stride could be murdered by the Ripper moments after having an altercation with another man?
                Extraordinary - Yes
                Impossible - no.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Everybody seems very positive that the woman Schwartz saw being attacked was Liz Stride. What if it wasn't? What if Schwartz was ten minutes or more out in his estimated times and BS man and the assaulted woman had gone off (hopefully in different directions) by the time Stride and Jack arrived at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                    Everybody seems very positive that the woman Schwartz saw being attacked was Liz Stride. What if it wasn't? What if Schwartz was ten minutes or more out in his estimated times and BS man and the assaulted woman had gone off (hopefully in different directions) by the time Stride and Jack arrived at the club?
                    Hi Rosella.
                    One small problem with that might be, Stride was seen standing opposite the club with a man at 12:35, so she was already in the vicinity.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Stride was 'seen' that night at various nearby locations, by Best, Gardner, Marshall, Brown, Matthew Packer and PC Smith, the vast majority of whom were mistaken or lying, although Smith seems to have been observant. That still doesn't mean that the woman involved in the altercation with BS man was Stride, that Stride and client couldn't have moved away, or that Schwartz couldn't have been wrong in his timing.

Comment

Tend to agree with Prosector's posts regarding Jack the Ripper's anatomical and medical knowledge and experience.

Also a fan of his (Prosector's) father's works,some of which I have possessed for several decades.

The French brand of licorice pastilles some people surmise were in Stride's hand were not in production at that time.

Senegalia catechu extract has been employed for thousands of years as an astringent and has other medical uses.

Surmise they were handed to Elizabeth by Jack the Ripper in Dutfield's Yard after BS man departed.

Being medication suitable for Stride's lower lip implies that they knew each other.
                        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                          Tend to agree with Prosector's posts regarding Jack the Ripper's anatomical and medical knowledge and experience.

Also a fan of his (Prosector's) father's works,some of which I have possessed for several decades.

The French brand of licorice pastilles some people surmise were in Stride's hand were not in production at that time.

Senegalia catechu extract has been employed for thousands of years as an astringent and has other medical uses.

Surmise they were handed to Elizabeth by Jack the Ripper in Dutfield's Yard after BS man departed.

Being medication suitable for Stride's lower lip implies that they knew each other.

Why?

As opposed to her having them herself.
                          G U T

Comment

BTW welcome DJA
                            G U T

Comment

A cachous, a cachous they all fall down.
                              dustymiller
                              aka drstrange

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                                A cachous, a cachous they all fall down.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X