Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Hysterical nonsense.

Dianetics is utter drivel created by a charlatan which is now used by one of the most sinister, damaging organisations on earth.

If your theory was valid people on here would respond accordingly but just like a typical bad loser you can only accuse everyone of being closed minded or too dumb to see it. Have you e er considered that there are people on here who have been studying the case for years and that they might know a bit more about it than you do?

Nope you resort to the conspiracy theory mantra of “we’ll they would say that wouldn’t they.”
    >>Dianetics is utter drivel blah blah

There you again saying stuff but backing it up with no evidence. No wonder you are a ripperologist.

>>If your theory was valid people on here would respond accordingly but just like a typical bad loser you can only accuse everyone of being closed minded or too dumb to see it.

You have yet to prove my theory is invalid. I've been asking you for weeks now. No answer.

>>Have you e er considered that there are people on here who have been studying the case for years and that they might know a bit more about it than you do?

What of it? I know as much as I need to know. If my theory is not sound then demonstrate it. I'm all eyes. You call me a bad loser? HAHAHHA. Kettle calling pot I think is the term. And I bet the spout has melted.

You have continually failed to debunk my theory. You have lost and are not doing it well. I feel great about my theory now. The more you insult me and my theory the better I feel about it.

I'm right.

Comment

Nope you resort to the conspiracy theory mantra of “we’ll they would say that wouldn’t they.”
      I haven't said that at all.

Comment

The mindset that requires valid evidence.

We understand that you don’t have to believe in magic to merit your theory by the way.
        I don't think you do understand that. If you did you would accept my theory.

Valid evidence isn't also in the positive, it is in the negative.

You have provided none for the latter.

Comment

• To boil this down.

You have not debunked my theory.

Your attempts to do so are DISSAPOINTINGLY BAD.

Your grasp on logic is DISSAPOINTINGLY BAD AND MARRED BY YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS DENIAL OF THE EXISTENCE OF MAGIC.

I have a dozen or more correlations between Venus and the ripper killings that ALL CONNECT AND MAKE SENSE.

If you want to debunk it then come up with an analogous number of correlations to something else AND MAKE SENSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by albie View Post

There you again saying stuff but backing it up with no evidence. No wonder you are a ripperologist.

I know that the moon isn’t made of cheese but I don’t feel the need to spend six months researching the subject to disprove it to the satisfaction of conspiracy theorists.

>>If your theory was valid people on here would respond accordingly but just like a typical bad loser you can only accuse everyone of being closed minded or too dumb to see it.

You have yet to prove my theory is invalid. I've been asking you for weeks now. No answer.

I have answered. Numbers and patterns aren’t a basis for solid evidence because they are so malleable. You’ve interpreted them one way someone else might interpret them other ways. Therefore your theoryis your own interpretation which I choose not to accept. Please don’t cry.

>>Have you e er considered that there are people on here who have been studying the case for years and that they might know a bit more about it than you do?

What of it? I know as much as I need to know. If my theory is not sound then demonstrate it. I'm all eyes. You call me a bad loser? HAHAHHA. Kettle calling pot I think is the term. And I bet the spout has melted.

Im not going to keep repeating myself.

You have continually failed to debunk my theory. You have lost and are not doing it well. I feel great about my theory now. The more you insult me and my theory the better I feel about it.

I'm right.

“You have lost.” “I feel great about my theory.” “I’m right.”

Ego.

You are free to believe what you want and we are free to criticise it. You appear to be highly sensitive about your theory. Time will tell if it’s accepted but I get the impression that as long as you believe it you feel that that’s enough.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I don't think you do understand that. If you did you would accept my theory.

Valid evidence isn't also in the positive, it is in the negative.

You have provided none for the latter.
              So you’ve categorically solved the case then?

Well done.

Can we move on?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

To boil this down.

It’s not a theory it’s a work of imagination.

I apologise.

Your grasp on logic is DISSAPOINTINGLY BAD AND MARRED BY YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS DENIAL OF THE EXISTENCE OF MAGIC.

My denial of the existence of magic is not subconscious. Magic doesn’t exist except in the minds of the gullible and the delusional.

I have a dozen or more correlations between Venus and the ripper killings that ALL CONNECT AND MAKE SENSE.

They make sense to a conspiracy theorist and to no one else.

If you want to debunk it then come up with an analogous number of correlations to something else AND MAKE SENSE.

I don’t have as much time on my hands as you obviously do.

Please grow up.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

My theory deserves to be along the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski.
                  Only if, like them, it's in the contemporaneous case files - which I suspect that it isn't.
                  I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

I see you did not add your own name there. Bit mystified by numbers are you?

You have no argument against my theory. Evidence can come in any form. There is no one in the world other than you guys who think otherwise.

Evidence can come in many forms but not in the form of opinion - unless the person expressing it is an acknowledged expert in the relevant field. A theory, however sincerely held, is an opinion which has to be supported by evidence - not just another opinion.

Comment

• The problem with any attempt to find a pattern in the murder sites is that we don't know, within any degree of certainty, which of the murders was committed by the same killer. Without that knowledge any attempt to find a pattern must fail. What we can't do is find a pattern in some of the sites and discard the others because they don't fit the pattern. That would be petitio principii.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                        Evidence can come in many forms but not in the form of opinion - unless the person expressing it is an acknowledged expert in the relevant field. A theory, however sincerely held, is an opinion which has to be supported by evidence - not just another opinion.
                        It is not an opinion that all the body parts taken refer to venus. It is not opinion that all the numbers refer to Venus. It is verifiable fact. Please think before you type guys. Just now and then.

Comment

You are free to believe what you want and we are free to criticise it. You appear to be highly sensitive about your theory. Time will tell if it’s accepted but I get the impression that as long as you believe it you feel that that’s enough.
                          Originally Posted by albie View Post

I know that the moon isn’t made of cheese but I don’t feel the need to spend six months researching the subject to disprove it to the satisfaction of conspiracy theorists.

I have answered. Numbers and patterns aren’t a basis for solid evidence because they are so malleable. You’ve interpreted them one way someone else might interpret them other ways. Therefore your theoryis your own interpretation which I choose not to accept. Please don’t cry.

Im not going to keep repeating myself.

I'm right.

“You have lost.” “I feel great about my theory.” “I’m right.”

Ego.

Could you NOT post that way? POst like a normal person.

Malleable? Not really. How so? There is no degree of shaping taking place when I state that the number 8 refers to venus.

>>I know that the moon isn’t made of cheese but I don’t feel the need to spend six months researching the subject to disprove it to the satisfaction of conspiracy theorists.

What I am saying is no way near as ridiculous as stating the moon is made of cheese. Get a grip on yourself, man. YOu are so jealous. I've brought a new evidence to the table and you haven't brought anything but bad logic.

>>You’ve interpreted them one way someone else might interpret them other ways. Therefore your theoryis your own interpretation which I choose not to accept. Please don’t cry.

Yeah we saw some joker have a crack at interpreting them. Mayans and hearts. Weak. You know full well that there is no other interpretation of the facts that fits as well as mine. But all you have to do to ease YOUR mind on the subject is to posit that it could be done. How's that for a weak argument.

Seems this website is no better than any other for an honest debate.

>>Please don’t cry.

If there's any tears it is tears of laughter. I've brought my theory to people acting as experts(guffaw)and it has passed their tests. I win. All you guys can do is argue that my evidence isn't evidence. You are lying to yourself.
                          Last edited by albie; 01-04-2019, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Please grow up.Originally Posted by albie View Post
                            To boil this down.

It’s not a theory it’s a work of imagination.

I apologise.

My denial of the existence of magic is not subconscious. Magic doesn’t exist except in the minds of the gullible and the delusional.

They make sense to a conspiracy theorist and to no one else.

I don’t have as much time on my hands as you obviously do.
                            >>It’s not a theory it’s a work of imagination.

Oh so I'm IMAGINING that the numbers 8 and 5 refer to venus? Wow. I should really be on pills for my hallucinations.

I'm IMAGINING that the kidney, heart, bladder and uterus all refer to venus.

Prove I am imagining these things.

>>My denial of the existence of magic is not subconscious. Magic doesn’t exist except in the minds of the gullible and the delusional.

There you AGAIN. You see my theory and all you see is MAGIC and that doesn't exist. I tell you it does I am a practitioner of it. It works.

>>They make sense to a conspiracy theorist and to no one else.

Oh right so you need to have read all of David Icke's(still waiting to hear which book you read) books and listened to hours of Alex Jones to GET that the number 8 and the number 5 refer to Venus?

So the sentence "Kidneys are sacred to Venus" is just gobbldygook? LIke what a dog would hear when his master talks to him? OK. I can live with that idea. I see more than you. I GET more than you.

I know you think your arguments are smart but they really aren't. I've countered all your arguments and you have gone silent on most of them. Then you bring your old responses up again and act like you won already. Ignoring the fact that I won the debate.

DENIAL.

>>I don’t have as much time on my hands as you obviously do.

Translation: I know full well that you are right, Albie. I just will not admit it to myself because I wanted to crack the ripper and not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                              Only if, like them, it's in the contemporaneous case files - which I suspect that it isn't.
                              So only theories made over a hundred years ago are valid?

That's hogwash and you know it. Come on guys. Enough with your cognitive dissonance.

You know I've cracked the case. Sorry it wasn't you. You'll have to live with that.

Comment

• I have answered. Numbers and patterns aren’t a basis for solid evidence because they are so malleable. You’ve interpreted them one way someone else might interpret them other ways. Therefore your theoryis your own interpretation which I choose not to accept. Please don’t cry.
                                All the evidence is malleable. Druitt's suicide(the sole bit of decent evidence in the whole of ripperdom) is malleable.

>>You’ve interpreted them one way someone else might interpret them other ways.

JUst as someone may interpet Druitt's motives for killing himself. Was he the ripper? Was he just depressed? Was he aggrieved that he had lost his job? Was it guilt for molesting a child? Was he murdered?

MALLEABLE.

Cross being the first to find NIcchols. Was he just an innocent bystander? Was he the killer?

Malleable.

Mine is not. Yeah the number 8 can refer to many things. But ALL THE NUMBERS CONNECTED TO THE RIPPER HAPPEN TO MATCH UP WITH VENUS. This is where you are deliberatly making a mistake. The odds are astounding that the numbers and the body parts would all refer to ONE THING.

But ignore this FACT and just pretend you have an argument. Just keep saying "it's numbers, it's numbers!"

Comment

Working...
                                X