Larry Wilson's book and "Poipat" system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Wilson's book and "Poipat" system

Criminal Major Case Management: Persons of Interest Priority Assessment Tool (POIPAT) by Larry Wilson (2012)

I have been searching casebook for any mention of Larry Wilson and his "Poipat", and am astonished at finding nothing about him or it, his book or his system. Or have I missed something?

David Green's review of Wilson appears in this month's Ripperologist (Aug 2013) and he mentions my forthcoming book, because Wilson's "Poipat" system puts George Chapman second out of the ten JtR suspects that he studied.

I'm suspecting that the £75 price tag has put a lot of people off buying Wilson's book.

Helena
    Last edited by HelenaWojtczak; 08-07-2013, 06:45 PM.
    Helena Wojtczak BSc (Hons) FRHistS.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper at Last? George Chapman, the Southwark Poisoner'. Click this link : - http://www.hastingspress.co.uk/chapman.html

Not 100% sure of this, but it looks like you can read the book online (or at least most of it). I haven't read it all yet, but it all seems to be here.

The Amazon 'Look Inside' feature also seems to allow a complete perusal of the book.

Certainly looks interesting, and thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
    X