Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was clothing a factor in selection of victims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil H View Post
    Years ago I pondered the question of bonnets - Polly Nichols had a new one, so did Frances Coles, but then MJK was said not to wear hats, so that strand of thinking led nowhere.
    Phil H
    Hi, Phil,
    As I read this, a thought flashed in my mind that Kelly's bonnet that evening was also new to her -- having been on loan.

Coincidence and certainly different from the other two, but still -- new to the victim.

curious

Comment

Some interesting ideas.

How about they were ALL given bonnets by someone who worked at Kearley and Tongues? It might link up a number of coincidences.

There was a joke once: The ideal headline for the Sun (UK newspaper known for sensationalising news) was said to be:

"Sex-change bishop in mercy dash to palace!"

It incorporated all the key elements: sex, ambivalance, religion, scandal, compassion/emotion; drama and royalty.

So can we come up with a solution to Jtr that involves all the favorite elements in a single sentence/headline?

Phil H

Comment

Headline

So can we come up with a solution to Jtr that involves all the favorite elements in a single sentence/headline?
        "Police Cover-Up Of Medically-Qualified Royal Carman Whore-Killer Who Was Mistaken For Polish Jew In Drunken Knife-Rampage Conspiracy".

Regards, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

You might remember the mention of giving bonnets and handkerchiefs in return for sexual favours in "My Secret Life" by Walter

Comment

Working...
          X