Casebook Wiki Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casebook Wiki Review

My son J.R. has turned the original Casebook review of Trevor Marriott's Jack the Ripper: The 21st Century Investigation into an Casebook Wiki article that participants can update. As my BBC interview today indicated, this look at the suspect Carl Feigenbaum will be getting some air time in the near future in conjunction with Trevor's work on the Special Branch files. I would invite the community to augment the original review keeping in mind the Wiki imperative of a balanced, non biased point of view. Casebook members not familiar with the ins and outs of the Wiki software are welcome to PM me with their contributions, or better yet, post them here and J.R. will include them. Same goes for questions on how to register for the Casebook Wiki. (We are hosted by the Casebook but are editorially independent and distinct.) Thanks!

Robert Anderson
    Managing Editor
    Casebook Wiki
    Managing Editor
    Casebook Wiki

BTW Trevor - you are welcome to work on it as well. That's the nice part of the Wiki reviews: they're meant to be dynamic and updated as the community sees fit.
    Managing Editor
    Casebook Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Casebook Wiki Editor View Post
      My son J.R. has turned the original Casebook review of Trevor Marriott's Jack the Ripper: The 21st Century Investigation into an Casebook Wiki article that participants can update. As my BBC interview today indicated, this look at the suspect Carl Feigenbaum will be getting some air time in the near future in conjunction with Trevor's work on the Special Branch files. I would invite the community to augment the original review keeping in mind the Wiki imperative of a balanced, non biased point of view. Casebook members not familiar with the ins and outs of the Wiki software are welcome to PM me with their contributions, or better yet, post them here and J.R. will include them. Same goes for questions on how to register for the Casebook Wiki. (We are hosted by the Casebook but are editorially independent and distinct.) Thanks!

Robert Anderson
      Managing Editor
      Casebook Wiki
      I finished reading this a few moments ago. This was an excellent review. Very nice work!

Comment

Working...
      X