Who is the most Canonial non-Canonical? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most Canonial non-Canonical? POLL

Which of the non-Canonicals do you think is most likely to be a Ripper victim? Who is the most Canonial non-Canonical? Just one choice.....
    Annie Millwood
    0.00%
    Emma Smith
    5.13%
    Martha Tabram
    76.92%
    Whitehall Torso
    0.00%
    Rose Mylett
    0.00%
    Elizabeth Jackson
    2.56%
    Alice McKenzie
    10.26%
    Pinchin Street Torso
    2.56%
    Frances Coles
    2.56%
    Phoebe Woolf
    0.00%
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Who is Phoebe Woolf? Is that the woman who was found chopped-up in the alley in like 1896 or such?
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Woolf was a woman murdered on 7 August 1891 in Whitechapel. She had her throat cut and was stabbed repeatedly. There was no doubt it was murder but there was a similar Rose Mylett type scenario where the police tried to convince themselves it was suicide.

I'd like to hear more on the woman chopped up in the alley in 1896 Stan.
      Best regards,
      Adam

Comment

Hi Adam and thanks.

That other case was something that A.P. found, I believe. I think he had it on a torso post either here or over on jtrforums. If I find it, I'll let you know. He would remember. Perhaps I'm off on the year.
        Last edited by sdreid; 01-16-2010, 07:51 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hello all,

I have to say Tabram, because of the last known contact she had...but am in doubt there too, if one includes the others listed. Difficult choice.

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
            Hi Adam and thanks.

That other case was something that A.P. found, I believe. I think he had it on a torso post either here or over on jtrforums. If I find it, I'll let you know. He would remember. Perhaps I'm off on the year.
            Cheers Stan. It may be that of the woman found in Shoreditch in 1898 with her legs removed.

The best!
            Best regards,
            Adam

Comment

Tabram

Have to go with Tabram also. The time sequence is with the cononicals. She was a prostitute, possible wound in the genital area, strangled first and the attack was sudden and furious.

Best Wishes,
              Hunter
              Best Wishes,
              Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Thanks Adam. I think I might have got that one mixed in with the dissected woman found in an alley in 1902.

Stan Reid

Comment

If definately think Tabram. I am not sure that she isn't a Ripper Victim.
                  In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Hello you all!

I voted for Martha Tabram!

But I thought, that it would have been fun to include "Fairy Fay" too. Only for fun!

All the best
                    Jukka
                    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I'm really surprised that Emma Smith has been voted the most Canonical by a couple of posters. I would have thought she would be the least likely of all the non-cons listed here.
                      Best regards,
                      Adam

Comment

Hi Adam

actually the poll results would have been more significant without Tabram, who is somehow "half canonical" already.
                        I didn't vote for this (half bad) reason in fact, and the more I think of Emma, the more I find her a possible Jack victim. I don't believe her story, have no doubt she lied...but of course, Jack's knife is missing.

Amitiés,
                        David

Comment

Yes, Emma's story doesn't wash. She seemed to be protecting someone. Also, the focus of her attack was at the female organs unlike with Tabram and as it was with the canonicals where Jack had the time.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan,

I wouldn't say she was protecting someone. She simply hided the fact that she had been injured by a client, in one of those infamous "secluded spots".

Amitiés,
                            David

Comment

Hi All,

I would vote Martha Tabram if I could.

Btw. I see nothing that suggests Emma should be lying hence a possible JtR victim.

Best Regards,
                              Ditlew
                              My Personal JTR Map

Comment

Working...
                              X