Victim's simularities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serious

Hello David. But I AM serious. And that's WHY I say there were NO serial killers at all.

It is only those who begin the litany who must hear me conclude, "And also with you, torsos."

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Constantine

Hello Addy. Yes, Liz is so listed.

As was the "Donation of Constantine"--well, for awhile.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello David.

"8 or 9. Can't be more."

Why can't it? 5 canonicals, Martha and Emma, Liz and Alice, 3 torsos. A few more?

Cheers.
        LC
        Hi Lynn,

Here you seem to count Liz twice: once as a canonical and once as a seperate murder. That's what I meant.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Hello David. But I AM serious. And that's WHY I say there were NO serial killers at all.

It is only those who begin the litany who must hear me conclude, "And also with you, torsos."

Cheers.
          LC
          What a nonsense. You shouldn't conclude nor start with the torsos. Take my advice. They have nothing to do, and one can just use them when his logic is completely twisted (as much as my remarkable broken English).

Comment

• Frances

Hello Addy. Oops, I meant Frances, not Liz. I regret the error.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• robots and such

Hello David. Why not the torsos? Jack wasn't a robot, was he? He didn't always have to kill the same way, did he?

Hmm, I always wanted to say that. Well, now at least you know how I feel.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Hello David. Why not the torsos? Jack wasn't a robot, was he? He didn't always have to kill the same way, did he?

LC
                Then why not all murders in England ? Reasoning ab absurdo is no reasoning. It's a practical case here.

Comment

• ah ha!

Hello David. Well, I have long expected precisely that gambit from my traditionalist friends.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

Hello Addy. Oops, I meant Frances, not Liz. I regret the error.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Hi Lynn,

I thought so, I was missing Frances from the list. What I am wondering (or perhaps you already said so, then ignore me ) don't you believe in serial killers at all or just not in this one?

greetings,

Addy

Comment

• killers

Hello Addy. I presume there are such. But, as you say, not in Whitechapel 1888.

cheers.
                      LC

Comment

LC
                        This post deserves an award. I'm not joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
                          Some poster a while back suggested a foundry worker. Many existed (foundries) in the area....
                          Greg
                          Foundry workers have black faces due to all the ash and slag in the air.
                          I'm the son of a foundry worker, so I can vouch that they do not have red faces. Everything, their clothes, finger nails, ears, nose, poors of the skin, that dust gets everywhere. At the end of their day they look like miners.
                          None of them had red skin except after they got out of the showers...

Regards, Jon S.
                          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

cheers.
                            LC
                            Hi Lynn,

I hope you don't mind my saying, but the more you keep wheeling in the torsos, or that solved domestic murder in another part of London (which even you must own was coincidental to the double unfortunate murders in Whitechapel on the same night), the more desperate your argument against a serial killer becomes. How can these other cases possibly lessen the chances that one man was prowling round the Whitechapel streets with a sharp knife and managed to use it on at least three of the women he encountered there - making him the stuff of your worst nightmares it seems, one of the painfully real serial killers who has never been identified?

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                            X