• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me!

Hi everyone,
    Im looking for some help with a survey see here:-
    http://jacktheripperinvestigations.b...lp-needed.html

it can be downloaded or email me at jtrinvestigations@outlook.com or give me a PM here or on FB

You might think you arent a ripperologist and this doesn't apply to you, but if you are reading this, rest assured you are in my target group and I would be delighted to hear from you. (You'll figure out what I mean once you get it)

thank you in advance and to those who have already helped
    Jenni
    “be just and fear not”

That page doesn't load.

Comment

sorry
      Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
      “be just and fear not”

Comment

You should use a survey format, and not a PDF.

Comment

First, there are numerous online surveys you could use (e.g., survey monkey) that would allow users to complete surveys online and for them to be scored automatically.

Second, is this affiliated with a college or university? If so, you probably need approval from an Institutional Review Board. If not, ask away, but use a more friendly medium.

Best,

Barnaby.

Comment

Jenni's done these surveys before so she knows what she's doing.

Comment

Hi Rivakah,
              survey monkey won't allow a sufficient number of questions free of charge in a format I want.

Hi Barnaby,
              As I mention on my blog what it is for, I'm not affiliated to anyone other than my own blog. I don't know what made you think I might be affiliated to someone, sorry for not being clearer.

If people email me I will send a word document. But i can't easily upload a word doc to my blog since, eg mac users would not be able to download that, but everyone should be able to open a PDF.

Also, I dont want them to be scored automatically - i want to analyse them.

thanks everyone for your help so far, keep them coming
              Best wishes
              Jenni
              “be just and fear not”

Comment

Sorry, Jenni, I didn't read the blog that closely and was just in my academic default mode.

Comment

Working...
                X