Comment

• Bad luck everyone.

Regards

Paddington

Comment

• sorry Paddington
        “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Adam is to be commended for using his imagination to find way to authenticate the Crime Museum material and hence the Marginalia.
          The e-mail from Roy Stockdill is in my opinion good supporting evidence that the Crime Museum material is genuine.
          I see that Roy Stockdill has acted as the ‘historian’ of the News of the World.
          Clearly the unused article has the correct look for a draft article. For it to be a forgery, the forger would have to know what News of the World draft articles of that period looked like.

I think Adam is to be congratulated for advancing our knowledge on this issue and for adopting a responsible attitude towards the material.
          This is the correct approach.

Comment

• Thanks Edward.

I have to say that while I was tracing and attempting to contact various former News of the World reporters, it was Robert who suggested Roy Stockdill.

Comment

• That diet of cornflakes and fags must be working

Comment

• Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
                Adam is to be commended for using his imagination to find way to authenticate the Crime Museum material and hence the Marginalia.
                The e-mail from Roy Stockdill is in my opinion good supporting evidence that the Crime Museum material is genuine.
                I see that Roy Stockdill has acted as the ‘historian’ of the News of the World.
                Clearly the unused article has the correct look for a draft article. For it to be a forgery, the forger would have to know what News of the World draft articles of that period looked like.

I think Adam is to be congratulated for advancing our knowledge on this issue and for adopting a responsible attitude towards the material.
                This is the correct approach.
                I agree with every word of Lechmere's post.

Maybe we really can bring this thread to a graceful conclusion before it reaches the 1500th post now.

Comment

• Last Post.

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Maybe we really can bring this thread to a graceful conclusion before it reaches the 1500th post now.

Did someone say... "The Last Post"?

Corporal Matthew Creek of the Royal Military College Band plays The Last Post at the Australian War Memorial, Canberra. The Last Post is one of a number of b...

Night night thread. Rest in peace...or pieces..whichever is preferred.

Here endeth the lesson.

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

• Conclusion? Not until I get an answer to why Trevor Marriott and his past behavior is a taboo subject for certain posters, especially when those exact same posters feel perfectly free to rake over the past actions of every other person in the world when in it suits their whim.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Maybe no ones interested

Comment

• I'm interested.
                        “be just and fear not”

Comment

Working...
                        X