Pierre and his research.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Which leads me too my next question if you please.

Why do you feel it necessary when commenting on various posts and threads to add comments often in brackets like...
    " I know the motive"? which when quoted by yourself had little or no relevance to the thread the comment appeared.

It seems to me that every opportunity you can find you post similar comments or teasers regarding your research.

Comment

Oh, believe me Pierre, we would all be much, much happier hearing who it is than putting up with this for the next eleven months!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Hi David,

Well, that is what I still hope for because then I wouldn´t have to tell everybody of a killer nobody will be happy hearing about. So I hope I am wrong.

Regards Pierre
        well then it must be a well liked figure and you said he is tied to the crimes so the only one I can think of who fits both criteria is Abberline.

Is it Abberline Pierre?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          well then it must be a well liked figure and you said he is tied to the crimes so the only one I can think of who fits both criteria is Abberline.

Is it Abberline Pierre?
          Abberline has had the finger pointed at him before and Pierre has sworn its a brand spanking new suspect. Oh! Time Traveling Freddy Mercury! That's my guess.
          I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
            Abberline has had the finger pointed at him before and Pierre has sworn its a brand spanking new suspect. Oh! Time Traveling Freddy Mercury! That's my guess.
            In drag pushing a vacuum cleaner?

We can hope!

Comment

I am dreadfully afraid that it may turn out to be the Telly Tubbies!

C4

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                Pierre, please don`t take this the wrong way but do you have either mental health issues, or access to a time machine ?
                You've nailed it Jon!!! This explains it all. Someone seems to have taken the Back to the future anniversary a little too seriously and now believes HE was JTR. Explains it all, how he knows and how it why he wouldn't be too happy telling us all.

Tj
                It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Hi David,

Well, that is what I still hope for because then I wouldn´t have to tell everybody of a killer nobody will be happy hearing about. So I hope I am wrong.

Regards Pierre
                  Well you've got that wrong atleast. I would be happy. There's not a single person alive in 1888 that I could give two ****s about. But don't worry, I'm sure your wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                    Well you've got that wrong atleast. I would be happy. There's not a single person alive in 1888 that I could give two ****s about. But don't worry, I'm sure your wrong!
                    Thank you Rocky Sullivan,

but my concern is not people in 1888.

My concern is the British nation.

Regards Pierre

Comment

"the British nation" -- so that leads us back to a Royal or perhaps a Prime Minister? Old ground, Pierre, old ground...
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

Regards Pierre

The plot thickens!!!

Comment

Ah I see...sounds like the poster who suggested Churchill guessed this one. I;m guessing you don't think the Ripper dumped the body parts himself then...and he learned anatomy of cutting open deer?

Comment

I once went on a web site that was a computerised Jack the Ripper that one could ask questions and it would answer in a way that didnt actually answer.
                            Your answers Pierre remind me of this (no offence) and give the impression of being led by the nose so to speak.
                            Pat.....

Comment

Regards Pierre
                              ahahahaha. There is no one who was alive in 1888 that could destroy the British nation. Not even if it were Queen Vicks herself.... oh wait, surely not her friend, Mr Brown?

Comment

An A.I. perhaps

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                                I once went on a web site that was a computerised Jack the Ripper that one could ask questions and it would answer in a way that didnt actually answer.
                                Your answers Pierre remind me of this (no offence) and give the impression of being led by the nose so to speak.
                                Pat.....
                                Interesting, Paddy. I have read that it is possible to enter all the writings of an author and have a computer program appear to write in the style of that person.

An automated Ripperologist, perhaps? Alomst makes me miss Fisherman. . .
                                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                                ---------------
                                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X