Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Robinson ' s theory. ..what do we think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    I have not read the new book as yet. I have been contacted by someone who has, and they have asked me to publish this question/observation for discussion. The following is how it was relayed to me

"It says in an interview with the author that the fulcrum of his argument is that Warren dashed to the scene to get rid of the graffiti because the spelling of Jews seemed to implicate a fellow Mason. Why, then, didn't he tell the policeman who wrote it down to write it in modern English ("we just need to know what he said, man"), or, since the policeman doesn't seem to have been entirely sure himself how it was written, say it was written in a different way ? If he had, the Freemason theory might never have been floated in the first place"

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Because Warren had no idea at all that the text would possibly allude to any freemasonry.

Comment

Wasn't they going to wait for a photographer to arrive to photograph it and hence the text would have been immortalised in situ? But Warren told an officer to write it down and then rub it off before the text was seen by arriving market workers etc..

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      I have not read the new book as yet. I have been contacted by someone who has, and they have asked me to publish this question/observation for discussion. The following is how it was relayed to me

"It says in an interview with the author that the fulcrum of his argument is that Warren dashed to the scene to get rid of the graffiti because the spelling of Jews seemed to implicate a fellow Mason. Why, then, didn't he tell the policeman who wrote it down to write it in modern English ("we just need to know what he said, man"), or, since the policeman doesn't seem to have been entirely sure himself how it was written, say it was written in a different way ? If he had, the Freemason theory might never have been floated in the first place"

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
      ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello all,

I am sorry.. but I had to do this now before reams and reams of writing take place.

This is a simple website..

It explains the legend of Hiram Abiff. (which is where these Juwes come in)

Right... now are we sitting comfortably? Good. Then I will begin. :-)

If you notice on the above website... it states that Scottish and (some) Yorkshire Freemasons follow this story...

"The Scottish and York Rites base themselves largely upon the Hiramic legend that follows after Hiram Abiff's 'resurrection'. "

"Degrees 30 -33 (Scottish Rite) complete the outworking of the legend.."

Now.. without going into masses of details... these are NOT, I am more or less certain, things used in English Freemasonary in general.

Grand Lodge (of British Columbia and the Yukon..please note)...website states..

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon Ancient Free and Accepted Masons website contains philosophy, symbolism and history textfiles, print-quality graphics, biographies, international links and local information.

"The three ruffians, first mentioned in Samual Pritchard's Masonry Dissected (London : 1730) were not named. It was not until Three Distinct Knocks (London : H. Serjeant, 1760 p. 53) that they were named Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum."

"There does not appear to be any ritualistic connexion between this and a significant word in the Royal Arch, "Jabulon".

"In the context of the Whitechapel murders, although Charles Warren was well-read in masonic texts, there is no reason to suppose that he was aware that the three ruffians had been named in earlier, 18th century English texts or, to him, contemporary American ritual.
        They were never referred to as Juwes, nor were their names given in the several rituals used in England at the time. The most common is the Emulation Work adopted in 1815, easily found in reference libraries.
        There is also no evidence that three Ruffians were ever referred to as "Juwes" in any masonic context. "

Read the words... AMERICAN ritual.

There are various branches in Freemasonary. The Scottish Branch is totally different from the English. The American is different from but nearer the Scottish than the English. (so I am told by those who know about this way better than I).

I urge you all strongly to read the following...

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-mason...07.html#ripper

maybe, just maybe, a little clearer on the subject we will all become.

I do state however that the above was written way before the present book publication. So.. you takes your choice.

And when you have all done that.. Please re-read post No. 22. It may stop all this nonsense in its tracks... (yeah right says Phil to himself) :-)

And now, after the chimes of Big Ben, it is Happy Hour. :-)

Phil
        Last edited by Phil Carter; 10-09-2015, 09:30 AM.
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          Hello all,

I am sorry.. but I had to do this now before reams and reams of writing take place.

This is a simple website..

It explains the legend of Hiram Abiff. (which is where these Juwes come in)

Right... now are we sitting comfortably? Good. Then I will begin. :-)

If you notice on the above website... it states that Scottish and (some) Yorkshire Freemasons follow this story...

"The Scottish and York Rites base themselves largely upon the Hiramic legend that follows after Hiram Abiff's 'resurrection'. "

"Degrees 30 -33 (Scottish Rite) complete the outworking of the legend.."

Now.. without going into masses of details... these are NOT, I am more or less certain, things used in English Freemasonary in general.

Grand Lodge (of British Columbia and the Yukon..please note)...website states..

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon Ancient Free and Accepted Masons website contains philosophy, symbolism and history textfiles, print-quality graphics, biographies, international links and local information.

"The three ruffians, first mentioned in Samual Pritchard's Masonry Dissected (London : 1730) were not named. It was not until Three Distinct Knocks (London : H. Serjeant, 1760 p. 53) that they were named Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum."

"There does not appear to be any ritualistic connexion between this and a significant word in the Royal Arch, "Jabulon".

"In the context of the Whitechapel murders, although Charles Warren was well-read in masonic texts, there is no reason to suppose that he was aware that the three ruffians had been named in earlier, 18th century English texts or, to him, contemporary American ritual.
          They were never referred to as Juwes, nor were their names given in the several rituals used in England at the time. The most common is the Emulation Work adopted in 1815, easily found in reference libraries.
          There is also no evidence that three Ruffians were ever referred to as "Juwes" in any masonic context. "

Read the words... AMERICAN ritual.

There are various branches in Freemasonary. The Scottish Branch is totally different from the English. The American is different from but nearer the Scottish than the English. (so I am told by those who know about this way better than I).

I urge you all strongly to read the following...

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-mason...07.html#ripper

maybe, just maybe, a little clearer on the subject we will all become.

I do state however that the above was written way before the present book publication. So.. you takes your choice.

And when you have all done that.. Please re-read post No. 22. It may stop all this nonsense in its tracks... (yeah right says Phil to himself) :-)

And now, after the chimes of Big Ben, it is Happy Hour. :-)

Phil
          Hi Phil
          All a little odd because the article directs you to a dissertation on this site for further reading by Dennis Stocks who himself said in the dissertation i've just read the 'Juwes' was used until the early nineteenth century soooooo i'm none the wiser lol .....there is also a dissertation on Dracula ,just saying
          You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Of course there is the possibility that whoever wrote it just couldn't spell. ;-)

C4

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
              Hi Phil
              All a little odd because the article directs you to a dissertation on this site for further reading by Dennis Stocks who himself said in the dissertation i've just read the 'Juwes' was used until the early nineteenth century soooooo i'm none the wiser lol .....there is also a dissertation on Dracula ,just saying
              Hello packers stem,

I know... I was just trying to cut through the rubbish to get to the nitty gritty. The actual websites are kosher.

Like I stated in post No. 22. I don't believe a word of all this for a minute. Havent in 40 years either.. but the point is..bottom line..
              IF Grand Lodge of England want to say something about the book... and they might..positive or negative.. then that is the only thing we can accept without documentary proof.

As far as the Juwes connection to the wall writing goes...
              it has NOTHING to do with common all garden English Freemasonary.

The links are to Scottish and American Freemason rituals.

And no.. I do not mean the writer was an American or a Scot. LOL :-)

(N.B. Stephen Knight based much of his knowledge of Freemasonary on the American system of ritual, and the Scottish for that matter. )

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                Of course there is the possibility that whoever wrote it just couldn't spell. ;-)

C4
                Or that the Ripper never even wrote it.

But nah, lets go with full blown Masonic conspiracy.

Comment

A well written book, but Michael Maybrick was not the killer.
                  Last edited by Sleuth1888; 10-09-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth1888 View Post
                    A well written book, but William Maybrick was not the killer.
                    If not William, how about Michael?
                    Christopher T. George
                    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                      Yes, Michael was who I meant. I was mistaken in writing down the father of the two, William.

Comment

Oh,please don't tell us there's yet another Maybrick sleuth
                        They could have written a song about them.... Another Maybrick in the wall...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                          All I can add is that I'm pretty sure it wasn't Florrie.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post

C4
                            Noooooo C4
                            That needs knocking on the head
                            Anyone who could spell nothing and blamed correctly would surely not spell a word they see day in day out in the area incorrectly..... If you want to believe he's from the area that is

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              All I can add is that I'm pretty sure it wasn't Florrie.
                              There's still time

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                                Hello packers stem,

I know... I was just trying to cut through the rubbish to get to the nitty gritty. The actual websites are kosher.

Like I stated in post No. 22. I don't believe a word of all this for a minute. Havent in 40 years either.. but the point is..bottom line..
                                IF Grand Lodge of England want to say something about the book... and they might..positive or negative.. then that is the only thing we can accept without documentary proof.

As far as the Juwes connection to the wall writing goes...
                                it has NOTHING to do with common all garden English Freemasonary.

The links are to Scottish and American Freemason rituals.

And no.. I do not mean the writer was an American or a Scot. LOL :-)

(N.B. Stephen Knight based much of his knowledge of Freemasonary on the American system of ritual, and the Scottish for that matter. )

Phil
                                Agreed Phil but at risk of being stoned alive for mentioning them don't the royals tend to follow a lot of Scottish things...maybe even joining a Scottish lodge
                                Only making a point everyone lol not suggesting Bertie may have been involved in writing chalk messages

Comment

Working...
                                X