Did JtR Wander Around For Hours Looking For Likely Victim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox View Post
    In his statement to Police John Kelly states that he was waiting for her to return to the lodging house. One of the implications of this statement is that Eddowes was not soliciting for doss money on the night she died.
    That's irrelevant. They were so poor.
    She was soliciting to eat one time more, for a doss next night.

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
      That's irrelevant. They were so poor.
      She was soliciting to eat one time more, for a doss next night.

Amitiés,
      David
      And yet.....the previous day they has pawned boots for doss money, and yet....John Kelly was in digs, and yet....Eddowes had money to get blind drunk. Seriously, where was she going to eat at two in the morning? It's hardly irrelevant that John Kelly was waiting for her to come home in the doss house. On the 28th John Kelly had been earning....how do you know that he did'nt have something lined up? The only thing irrelevant is the statement you just made my friend. Eddowes had been drinking all day, how do you know she was broke? How do you know that when she was released that she had no money?
      Last edited by Sox; 12-27-2009, 04:33 PM.
      protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

Hi Curious,
        the drinking question...

Half pastif, half water. Two ice cubes.
        Twenty times.
        Don't forget salt peanuts and Dizzy Gillespie.

Amitiés,
        David
        I see that I may personally have to explore the way real drinking is done before I can fully grasp the proper way it's done and therefore the effects and how steady or unsteady I might be (but I promise not to carry my research out beyond that).

curious

Comment

Here we are ?
          Some motives, syphilis aside.

Tabram: killed by Ann Morris, for what she did to her.

Nichols: killed by Sarah Cowdry.

Chapman: easy! Eliza Cooper.

Stride: Adolf Kidney, for he didn't want her to solicit around a Jewish club.

Eddowes: obviously PC Hutt, because she didn't shut the door properly.

Mary Kelly: Astrakhan man, for Mary was a very concerned RSPCA militant.

Amitiés,
          David
          Thanks David,

There you have it. Case closed.

Except perhas the motive on Eddowes. Hutt didn't like being called "Old ****."

But you've answered all the questions. The police at the time messed up because they were looking for one MAN.

excellent.

curious

Comment

What was up with Kate?

And yet.....the previous day they has pawned boots for doss money, and yet....John Kelly was in digs, and yet....Eddowes had money to get blind drunk. Seriously, where was she going to eat at two in the morning? It's hardly irrelevant that John Kelly was waiting for her to come home in the doss house. On the 28th John Kelly had been earning....how do you know that he did'nt have something lined up? Eddowes had been drinking all day, how do you know she was broke? How do you know that when she was released that she had no money?
            I think it's likely John Kelly did have something lined up. He probably just went back to what he'd been doing before they went hopping.

Could Kate have known that? They did have breakfast together, didn't they? so perhaps she would have reason to believe he'd have a place.

BUT what in the world was Kate doing?

She was of sober habits, normally back in the house by 9 or 10.

WHAT was really happening with her that final day? Was it just sheer bad luck that she ran into her killer?

curious

Comment

how do you know she was broke? How do you know that when she was released that she had no money?
              She was just back from a cruise in Kent paradisiac islands.
              And about to visit a maison de Maître in Limousin.

Amitiés,
              David

Comment

Originally posted by curious View Post
                The police at the time messed up because they were looking for one MAN.

curious
                One was enough, if you ask me.

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

But what was Jack doing out?

None of this applies to the question of whether JtR had other business on the nights he killed.

Assuming just one killer in the traditional way: Why were Nichols and Chapman killed so much later than Stride and Eddowes?

Where was JtR and what was he doing?

any ideas, concrete knowledge of meetings, etc.

thanks,

curious

Comment

I have serious evidences that he used to watch DVDs in the Victoria Home with Daniel Barnett.
                    From dusk to dawn, of course.

Amitiés,
                    David

Comment

fowl language

Hello Curious. FYI, the term Kate used for PC Hutt was a term of endearment, just like "chicken" used for a female.

The best.
                      LC

Comment

Working...
                      X