Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John G View Post
    imate!

I would also note that Lawende estimated his suspect to be around 30, but then apparently identified Kosminski, even though he would have been only 23-24 at the time.
    You can do a microphone drop after that one.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Klosowski was not Jack the Ripper, for any number of reasons, but don't let me spoil your fun.

Ill leave you to it; I'm sick of these ping-pong debates, and I'm sick of wasting my time
      Last edited by Sam Flynn; 10-12-2018, 01:21 PM.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        Klosowski was not Jack the Ripper, for any number of reasons, but don't let me spoil your fun.

Ill leave you to it; I'm sick of these ping-pong debates, and I'm sick of wasting my time
        Thats a big claim that requires big evidence to support it. There is nothing exhoneratibg him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
          Imagine a suspect is pulled in for being the ripper.

They can't speak English or their English is really bad. Does that mean they are exonerated because of lack of English speaking skills?

What if they are under 30? Does that mean they are exonerated because they are not between 30 and 40?
          If the police suspect him in any way, they will hold him until someone verifies his story, or his identity & address.
          They won't just throw him out because they can't make sense of what he is saying.
          They'll fetch a translator, or send him to an asylum.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
            Age is probably the least reliable component of any offender description.

You even demonstrated this when you said...

That's a variation of 10 years. 30-40.

What it tells us is that there was a lot of variation in estimating his age. Which is to be expected.
            If you check the first estimates of age of all the victims, their ages were underestimated, thought to be younger than they really were, not older.
            Except Kelly of course.
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              If the police suspect him in any way, they will hold him until someone verifies his story, or his identity & address.
              They won't just throw him out because they can't make sense of what he is saying.
              They'll fetch a translator, or send him to an asylum.
              Of course. The age and language factors aren't certain in this case so can't be used to clear him. Having a PC witness you watching a fire isn't a bad way to get yourself a solid alibi.

Comment

Working...
              X