No announcement yet.

Apron placement as intimidation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three of the buttons were boot buttons according to Collard, the other was a small metal button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      Those descriptions are not what the official list shows. !!!!!!!!!! Where did you get them from, another newspaper ?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      YES !!! .and do you notice the extra info they furnished about the buttons ?

Comment

They weren't all cut through they were stabbed through
        Which word did Collard use. Was it cut or stab ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          Which word did Collard use. Was it cut or stab ?
          Collards role was to document or oversee the documenting of the clothing, and because it was known at that time that the victim had been stabbed and mutilated he was obliged to note down the cuts in the clothing relevant to the aforementioned. There is no way at that time he could have determined how or what caused the cuts in the clothing, so they were simply described as cuts.

As has been said before the "cuts" in the clothing are a good match the "stab" wounds on the body and those described by Brown at the post mortem

Your suggestion is illogical but you cant see it. If all the clothes were lifted up above, or around the abdomen and then the killer stabbed her through that clothing, where are the wounds around the waist area to corroborate that? The majority of wounds were around the lower abdominal area from the waist down.

There is no reason to simply make a series of cuts to the clothing, all of different lengths and all going of in different directions, unless you are the killer and stabbing a victim in a frenzy drawing the knife downwards and across which is what the cuts indicate the killer did and not as you suggest cut the clothing to access the abdomen.

Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 12-08-2016, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• "Your suggestion is illogical but you cant see it."

Trevor Marriott, Casebook, 2016-12-08

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
              "Your suggestion is illogical but you cant see it."

Trevor Marriott, Casebook, 2016-12-08
              On a par with your Lechmere theory

Comment

On a par with your Lechmere theory

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                Isn´t it "on par with"? I´ve never seen "on a par with" before.

Comment

Collards role was to document or oversee the documenting of the clothing, and because it was known at that time that the victim had been stabbed and mutilated he was obliged to note down the cuts in the clothing relevant to the aforementioned. There is no way at that time he could have determined how or what caused the cuts in the clothing, so they were simply described as cuts.
                  .. and not just because they were simply cut ?

You`re missing the point, Trevor, and my theory is totally logical because:
                  1. We know the killer wanted access to the torso
                  2. The items tied around her waist prevented access to the torso
                  3. the items around her waist were described as cut through

As has been said before the "cuts" in the clothing are a good match the "stab" wounds on the body and those described by Brown at the post mortem
                  Have you tried a cleaner picture of Eddowes.
                  Some of your "wounds" are just marks on a dirty copy of a photo

Your suggestion is illogical but you cant see it. If all the clothes were lifted up above, or around the abdomen and then the killer stabbed her through that clothing, where are the wounds around the waist area to corroborate that? The majority of wounds were around the lower abdominal area from the waist down.
                  Please stop saying stabbed through her clothing, or at least stop attributing it to me. The items were cut not stabbed.

The killer bunched up the clothing together, as they would not rise any further (once again.. due to the things tied around her waist) and cut through the lot.

Was it simply fortuitous that the killer cut through all the items tied around her waist with random stabs ?

There is no reason to simply make a series of cuts to the clothing, all of different lengths and all going of in different directions,
                  Exactly, there is no reason but if the clothing is bunched up and pulled about when it`s cut through with one or two sweeps of the knife, then yes !!!

Comment

Have you tried a cleaner picture of Eddowes.
                    Some of your "wounds" are just marks on a dirty copy of a photo

Jon,

It is unlikely you will get any response to this point, I have been pointing out Trevor since June when he posted the below.

He has never responded to this, not to even to defend his position, however despite this Trevor continues to post view.

Steve
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                      Jon,

It is unlikely you will get any response to this point, I have been pointing out Trevor since June when he posted the below.

He has never responded to this, not to even to defend his position, however despite this Trevor continues to post view.

Steve
                      Thanks for that, Steve.
                      Have you seen a cleaner version of this photo without the stab wounds ?

Comment

Thanks for that, Steve.
                        Have you seen a cleaner version of this photo without the stab wounds ?
                        Jon

I have one without the red circles, but nothing else.

However some of the stabs are obviously artifacts on the print, the one to the right of the hip for instance, which is a tear in the print from which this is copied, its not actually on the body. yet Trevor posted this, to highlight the stabs as he calls them.

Either he just didn't look at the print or there is no concern for the truth, I assume it is the first.

Steve

Comment

• This one is a little clearer, Steve
                          Attached Files

Comment

This one is a little clearer, Steve
                            Thanks jon,

The differences are obvious are they not?

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              The differences are obvious are they not?
                              Yes, I wonder what Trevor will say ?

Comment

Yes, I wonder what Trevor will say ?
                                Me too, as I said been waiting since June for his comments.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X