Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
    Thugs from Madneth?
    Thpelling correction: You're thinking of Thuggs - two G's, as in GSG.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

Thpelling correction: You're thinking of Thuggs - two G's, as in GSG.
      Don't you mean GThG Igor?

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        i merely stated that juwes is what was written down not juives . you mention conspiracy
        Debateable
        That was what Halse wrote down .
        Also what Warren claimed but I doubt he wrote anything at the scene
        I'm comfortable with it but it could have been different
        You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• I love a good scenario.

Could Jack have seen the graffito earlier on and decided to link it to the murder (and possibly point a finger at the Jews) by dropping an item from the crime scene next to it?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            I love a good scenario.

Could Jack have seen the graffito earlier on and decided to link it to the murder (and possibly point a finger at the Jews) by dropping an item from the crime scene next to it?
            ...I think William of Ockham has just cut himself shaving
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

...I think William of Ockham has just cut himself shaving
              Your far too intolerant of original thinking Sam
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I love a good scenario.

hi hs
                its possible but I don't think so. I think in all likelihood jack got alittle pissed off about being disturbed by a bunch of jews that night,men who he knew would probably be giving HIS description to the police shortly, so decided on a little pay pack and obsfucation.

Comment

• Most likely scenario: The murderer wiped his hands one last time and dropped the apron. Noticing the graffito he bends in and reads it. Puzzled he thinks, "What the hell does that mean?" Suddenly realizing that he is lingering he jerks himself straight and walks quickly off, not giving the writing a second thought. That is until the next time he picks up a newspaper.

Ockham's razor says the writing was already there. Trying to make the murderer write the message makes his story profoundly complicated and that's not how those people turn out to be, complicated, conspiring, political. They just don't turn out to be like that.

He had just did what he came to do, he was satisfied, and he wasn't doing anything more that night, especially something as trivial as writing graffiti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi hs
                    its possible but I don't think so. I think in all likelihood jack got alittle pissed off about being disturbed by a bunch of jews that night,men who he knew would probably be giving HIS description to the police shortly, so decided on a little pay pack and obsfucation.
                    Hello Abby,

I still don't get the connection between Jack and the Jews. He was disturbed by Schwartz (if the BS man was the killer which I doubt) who happened to be Jewish. The interruption was not related to Jews other than that. Wouldn't he have been pissed at anybody who disturbed him? It's not like Schwartz interrupted him as some part of a Jewish ritual.

I am assuming that you are also referring to Lawende. How would Jack know Lawende was looking at him and that it would be Lawende who would give his description to the police?

To me, it seems a leap to think that Jack harbored some ill will towards Jews because of what took place that night.

c.d.

Comment

• It can hardly have gone unnoticed that when Fish1118 has been proved wrong and challenged for responses on two posts he disappears. Don’t worry Fishy we won’t forget.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• silly boy. you haven't proved a single thing ,your still bumbling about with unsubstantiated newspaper reports ,misquotes and heresay and you always aways misinterpret the evident to suit your narrative . dont worry sherlock im not going anywhere .....but you just keep searching and just remember no matter what you post or what you try and prove its only what you want to believe based on what you read somewhere
                        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• so what did he do with the kidney you said he carried in the apron when he dropped it.? leanne? go back and read the eddowes inquest the answer to the apron and the writing is there. but then ive already showed you that , so just ignore it like everybody else..
                          please your self
                          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post

I am assuming that you are also referring to Lawende. How would Jack know Lawende was looking at him and that it would be Lawende who would give his description to the police?
                            Given that "Jack" seems to have been engrossed in talking with his next victim (assuming it was Eddowes and her killer), would he have paid particular attention to Lawende and company at all?
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post

Hello Abby,

I still don't get the connection between Jack and the Jews. He was disturbed by Schwartz (if the BS man was the killer which I doubt) who happened to be Jewish. The interruption was not related to Jews other than that. Wouldn't he have been pissed at anybody who disturbed him? It's not like Schwartz interrupted him as some part of a Jewish ritual.

To me, it seems a leap to think that Jack harbored some ill will towards Jews because of what took place that night.

c.d.
                              Hi CD

The connection between JTR and the Jews is that on the day of the Chapman murder, in Spitalfields, there was a lot of civil unrest and gangs of local men and youths were walking the streets attacking the Jewish locals. This incident was THE very reason that Supt Arnold decided to have the GSG erased.
                              The newspaper reports of the day tell us that the locals were marching around the area blaming the murders on the Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Hi CD

The connection between JTR and the Jews is that on the day of the Chapman murder, in Spitalfields, there was a lot of civil unrest and gangs of local men and youths were walking the streets attacking the Jewish locals. This incident was THE very reason that Supt Arnold decided to have the GSG erased.
                                The newspaper reports of the day tell us that the locals were marching around the area blaming the murders on the Jews.
                                exactly Jon
                                the ripper simply used the prevalent jew did it idea and coupled with being disturbed by jews on the night of the double event decided to throw some shade their way.

and if you believe hutch is a viable suspect-continued the theme with the next murder.

Comment

Working...
                                X