• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varum?

Hello David. Why is that?

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

if JTR thinks that he's disturbed the neighbours, he only has to quickly shoot out and wait in Dorset st, before returning 5 mins later, ON TIP TOES !

If he's already in the room with her and kissing her goodbye or lieing in bed with her, how the hell did she manage to scream, fight back and get her bed sheet slashed open, defensive marks, by God he was careless, she should have been so easy to kill, because evidence points to him lunging at her from range, it always has.

why was he so careless when he could have easily killed her within the last 30 mins, in any romantic embrace that you care to imagine, he could have strangled her a thousand times over !!!!

odd isn't it !
      Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Hi Lynn,

Yes I think MJK's killer also killed the other Ripper victims. I think she was a Ripper victim. Like I said before, the mutilations got worse from Nicholls on. Why do you think she was not a Ripper victim?

I think Stride is a Ripper victim and the Ripper was disturbed. Why? Because the theories about this have convinced me. I don't wish to explain the lack of mutilations, I think the theory is logical.

Yes, he could have sought someone with her own place before. However, he probably didn't study his victims before killing them, he just picked them when he met them.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Originally posted by Addy View Post
          I don't wish to explain the lack of mutilations, I think the theory is logical.

Addy
          Hi, Addy,
          This week it has occurred to me that it is not the lack of mutilations that has to be explained, but the method of contact and the differences in the bruises/marks.

If he had been disturbed and not had time for the mutilations, that is one thing.

It seems to me that his different method of attack is what must be explained for Stride to be considered a Ripper victim.

Comment

observations

Hello Addy.

"Yes I think MJK's killer also killed the other Ripper victims. I think she was a Ripper victim. Like I said before, the mutilations got worse from Nicholls on."

Except in the case where they were less.

"Why do you think she was not a Ripper victim?"

To believe she was a ripper victim I would need first to come to believe in a ripper. I don't.

"I think Stride is a Ripper victim and the Ripper was disturbed. Why? Because the theories about this have convinced me. I don't wish to explain the lack of mutilations, I think the theory is logical."

OK. But I should like to see any evidence of disturbance.

"Yes, he could have sought someone with her own place before. However, he probably didn't study his victims before killing them, he just picked them when he met them."

So perhaps it was not very important? And so perhaps Miller's Court was not what he really wanted?

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

noticed

Hello Velma. Precisely! Delighted that this has not escaped your notice.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello David. Why is that?

Cheers.
                LC
                Had DeSalvo never been caught, Lynn, how many killers would you suspect for all his murders ?

Comment

no se

Hello David. Haven't the foggiest. Know little about the case since I don't care a feather or a fig about serial killing.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

You only think you don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                      Had DeSalvo never been caught, Lynn, how many killers would you suspect for all his murders ?
                      Hi,
                      I'm not familiar with the case. Did he confess to all of them?

Comment

Hello Velma. Precisely! Delighted that this has not escaped your notice.

Cheers.
                        LC
                        Isn't it strange how minds work? You can look at something the same way a hundred times, hear it discussed that way a hundred times, until eventually, you question something you never thought to question before.

Comment

Interest withdrawn? Capital!

Hello David. No, serial killing is of no interest to me whatsoever.

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

gestalt switch

Hello Velma.

"Isn't it strange how minds work? You can look at something the same way a hundred times, hear it discussed that way a hundred times, until eventually, you question something you never thought to question before."

I believe you have hit the nail on the head. In psychology, it's a gestalt switch.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Hello David. No, serial killing is of no interest to me whatsoever.

Cheers.
                              LC
                              Let me guess...

A serial killer needs at least three victims to be described as such. But you do not believe that any three WM victims perished by the same hand. Therefore you can be deeply interested in the Whitechapel Murders and yet equally uninterested in serial killers. Am I close?

Best wishes,
                              Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by curious View Post
                                It seems to me that his different method of attack is what must be explained for Stride to be considered a Ripper victim.
                                Hi Curious,

I'm curious... how was the method of attack on Elizabeth Stride different than the attack on Catherine Eddowes?
                                Best Wishes,
                                Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Working...
                                X