4 or more unreasonable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    "Is there anything to suggest that any of these murders were motivated by anything else than someone wanting to kill, how you say, for the sake of killing?"

How about Elizabeth Strides murder being a decoy murder, to get all the police south of Commercial road so he could carry out his mutilations north of it while all the fuss was going on?

Pat.............................
    The problem with that idea is that Mitre Sq was in the City, under a different police force.

Bad planning?
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

The problem with that idea is that Mitre Sq was in the City, under a different police force.

Yep, Good point !

However he wouldnt have known he would end up in Mitre Square when he committed the first murder. I also meant Whitechapel road not Commercial road.
      Think I had better give up this evening
      This weather is doing my head in !
      Pat..........................

Comment

apron

Hello Pat, Jon.

Not to mention such a strategy would have most certainly obviated returning north to "plant" the apron piece.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

avoidance

Hello Pat.

"However he wouldn't have known he would end up in Mitre Square when he committed the first murder."

Then how would he have known to avoid two beat coppers and all the chaps at St. James?

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Pat.

"However he wouldn't have known he would end up in Mitre Square when he committed the first murder."

Then how would he have known to avoid two beat coppers and all the chaps at St. James?

Cheers.
            LC
            Pure unadulterated luck! Why the intrigue?

Comment

Working...
            X