The Paranormal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
    i wonder why some constructs seem to attract supernatural lore, but not others.
    Come to think of it, I've never heard much about haunted morgues. Odd, that.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• What about a Haunted Trailer???? there is a great Old Time Radio show... "The Mysterious Traveler" and there was an Episode called " The Haunted Trailer".. one of the few "comedies" done on this series... great show...and available all over on line for free

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        Ironically, the house of Lords is haunted.
        Last edited by Scorpio; 08-14-2015, 12:01 PM.
        SCORPIO

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          What about a Haunted Trailer???? there is a great Old Time Radio show... "The Mysterious Traveler" and there was an Episode called " The Haunted Trailer".. one of the few "comedies" done on this series... great show...and available all over on line for free

Steadmund Brand
          I cant believe that no one has reported a Trailer Park poltergeist ; it just seems so right.
          SCORPIO

Comment

• Oh, they're out there...

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
            i wonder why some constructs seem to attract supernatural lore,
            but not others. We have all heard of haunted houses, churches, castles etc;
            but what about haunted leisure centers, nightclubs, shopping centers, and campsites ?
            I don't know about the UK, but in the USA, just about any place can be declared haunted, including roads, woods, camping areas, nightclubs, schools, universities, even a "Toys 'R' Us" big-box store!
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              I don't know about the UK, but in the USA, just about any place can be declared haunted, including roads, woods, camping areas, nightclubs, schools, universities, even a "Toys 'R' Us" big-box store!
              Thats great. Britain is supposed to be the haunted Isle, and god knows every pub in the land has a Grey Lady or a hooded monk roaming about; But what about some diversity Britain ?
              SCORPIO

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                Morgues are haunted. My husband and I saw a ghost across the street from a morgue about 20 years ago. I called the morgue and talked to the girl who worked there to see if the sighting of the ghost matched their 'inventory'.

Turned out, however, the morgue had no adults in it when we saw the ghost, (it did have a deceased baby). We later found the night we saw the ghost a guy had stolen a vehicle and went on a high speed chase through town and drove into the street light pole right at that spot, and died that night we saw him.

During the conversation I asked if she had any ghosts? She said she played the radio so she wouldn't 'hear things' which she did hear previously.

I asked her what kind of 'things' and she said she could hear conversations, voices, real low so she couldn't understand them but she was the only one in the building, alive....and also, singing on one occasion, stuff like that.

She was only about 20 and the town this happened in was so small it had no jobs for kids and I thought, good grief, the poor kid working in a morgue because it's the only job available to her and she's scared to close up at night because she's there alone. Hence a radio with something normal and cheerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
                  Morgues are haunted. My husband and I saw a ghost across the street from a morgue about 20 years ago.
                  Ah, but that was across the street, Beowulf, not inside the morgue itself. Does that count?
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Was talking about the voices and singing and such, that the girl who worked in the morgue said she heard. She said it was coming from inside the morgue.

She also heard things moving across the floor, felt a tap on her hair and shoulder, all sorts of stuff, and she was pretty scared to tell me. It was a short, over quick as she could make it conversation.

The guy in the street who died was air evac'd to a hospital in Phoenix. Don't know why they did that but he did not go to the morgue in Springerville.

The reason I mentioned the ghost in the middle of the street is because it was the reason I spoke to the receptionist at the morgue. Otherwise, I'd never have.
                    Last edited by Beowulf; 08-14-2015, 07:09 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                    X