No announcement yet.

Age of users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love female twenty-somethings. God bless 'em.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      I love female twenty-somethings. God bless 'em.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Why thank you.
      "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

i'm 33 will be 34 on october 31.

Comment

Hi
          1947 is a clue, just think... I was conceived when the Nuremburg trials were in full flight.
          Richard.

Comment

According to some sites, Constance Kent was still alive when I was conceived in 1945. I was about 2 when I first heard of JtR. The first case I remember following while it was ongoing was the William Cook murder spree in 1950-51. The 1953 film Hitch-Hiker and the Doors song Riders on the Storm were supposedly base on the Cook case.
            Last edited by sdreid; 03-26-2010, 04:43 PM.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hello you all!

Some friends of mine are telling about their whereabouts, while Kennedy was assasinated.

I don't remember for sure, but pretty obviously I was saying "Blaah!" in a children's bed;

Four days after the assasination I was three months old...

All the best
              Jukka
              "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

When I joined cb in 2000 i was 16
                and that was ten year ago... of course ive not had me birthday yet, so i am NOT OLD YET!
                “be just and fear not”

Comment

Hello jdpegg!

Well, you can find my philosophy about being old below my name!

All the best
                  Jukka
                  "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I was born in 1968.

I first joined Casebook when it started up, why back when (before it was casebook.org). I left for quite a while though
                    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

I am heading towards being 30 far too quickly....
                      There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

I'm over the hill. Wish I was still on top of it.!!

Coral

Comment

To Paul, who wants to know the average age of the people on here. My average age is 54. Which is, by coincidence, also my exact age.

Suzi, I will send you a commode.

Comment

I'm 14 and I'd like to form a Jack the Ripper club. I'll be the president and I will be looking for a vice-president and a secretary. We'll meet three times a week and select our members. Now, what should we charge for dues?

Comment

Well, since you guys purge people who don't post, I guess this is as good a place as any to establish my bona fides. I'm 51 and read my first Ripper book when I was about nine. I think it was When London Walked in Terror by Cullen. I can't be certain though, it was a long time ago.

I managed to accumulate a pretty decent library over the years, but I largely stopped buying books on the subject in 1988 cause they were coming out far too often and too many of them were, quite frankly, kinda silly.

Rarest book.............Mad Humanity by L. Forbes Winslow, 1st ed, 1898.

Unfortunately, it would appear that he did not anticipate the source of his principle fame as the book doesn't even mention our friend Jack. Such is life.

Comment

I'm 42 and tired

The year I was born Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated, but it all turned out ok because Lily the Pink was the UK Christmas number one

Comment

Working...
                                X