Clear All

• Past Traces: Free Music Download

Click image for larger version

Name:	Past Traces iTunes Cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	669697

Hello all,

Just thought I'd mention that I've just posted links on my blog to a free mp3 download of an album's worth of music I recorded back in 2001.

This can be found at http://fromthegardenshed.blogspot.com

It's an ambient/electronic suite of music, influenced by the streets and buildings of Jack the Ripper's London. Part one conveys the Victorian period, whereas Part two has more modern 21st Century sounds interwoven in to the music.

It's called "Past Traces", and so the observant will note that this album preceded the book of the same name by eight years....

Appreciate it may not be to everyone's taste, but it's a free download, so if anyone fancies a listen, then do let me know what you think!

All the best
    Andrew

Hi Andrew

For some reason I'm having difficult down loading the files. Which button do I click once on your site?

Very much enjoyed the video, particularly the super of Berner Street.

Yours Pirate

Comment

Hmm, it would seem that the "widget" that links to the file hosting service I use, doesn't appear in some browsers.

It appears fine in Firefox, but not in Safari. Can't vouch for IE though...

I'll post a direct HTML web link on here, and on the blog, as soon as I get chance.

Thanks for letting me know about this!

All the best
      Andrew

Comment

Ah yes I'm on Safari. I think i have Firefox on the other computer.

But let me know.

Many thanks

Pirate

Comment

Here's the link!

Pirate,

Here's the link to the files.

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

All future uploads will be done on the blog by posting a link, as it's clear that File Factory's widget thingy isn't compatible with certain browsers!

All the best

Andrew

Comment

Working...
          X