No announcement yet.

"Ripperland" by Andrew Firth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new printing of Ripperland by Andrew Firth is available for pre-order!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019 Ripperland Reprint Pre-order Forums.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	667628

It’s back! A new limited print run of “Ripperland” by Andrew Firth due early 2019 from Mango Books!

The highly-acclaimed “Ripperland”, a photographic coffee table-style book about the ever changing London of Jack the Ripper will see a limited reprint in the New Year. Due to high demand, the book, which has received eight five-star reviews on Amazon, has been unavailable since earlier this year.

The book is being sold on a pre-order only basis; both orders and payments are now being taken at www.mangobooks.co.uk/book.php?b=24 with the book being shipped in February 2019.

Please note all orders and payments must be received by 20th January 2019. Previous stocks have sold out very quickly, so place your order early to ensure you don’t miss out!

Mango Books offer nonfiction books for lovers of crime, detection and mystery.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Ripperland!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2018 Forums.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	667649

Mango Books offer nonfiction books for lovers of crime, detection and mystery.

Comment

And to you Andrew.

I already have the book and I’d recommend it to anyone. I only hope that you’ll do another one some day.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          I only hope that you’ll do another one some day.
          I'm currently working on the follow-up at the moment, but it won't be ready for at least another year yet!

All the best
          Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Firth View Post
            I'm currently working on the follow-up at the moment, but it won't be ready for at least another year yet!

All the best
            Andrew
            I look forward to it Andrew.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Only two days left to order!

Just a heads-up that if you're wanting a copy of "Ripperland", all orders must be placed by the end of Sunday 20th January 2019, that's just two days from now.

This limited reprint is for the benefit of those who missed out previously, so if you would like a copy please head over to http://www.mangobooks.co.uk/book.php?b=24

All the best
              Andrew

Comment

Working...
              X