Double Event: Fact or Fiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    There was and yes they were. He had planned exactly this night for the double event and the reason for that was an event in his own life. All these murders were planned. He didnīt mutilate Stride because he needed to find the second victim without blood on him.

I donīt know if Lewende saw the killer.

He did write the graffito in Goulston Street and I know what he wanted to say with that. It is part of an important pattern connected to him.

Pierre
    If I might say so, Pierre...it certainly doesn't sound as if your research is still unfinished and that you are hoping you are wrong. Seems as if you've made up your mind, filled in the details, and grasped the master plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
      I go back and forth, but I lean toward no. Actually, I think the proximity counts against it: he couldn't have known that Eddowes would be in Mitre square, and high-tailed it there to meet her.
      The question is were Stride & Eddowes victims of JTR? Not that JTR PLANNED to kill Eddowes after Stride. He could've happened upon Eddowes on his getaway from Berner St, or he might've gone prowling for another prostitute. It's not as if Whitechapel was short on ladies of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        The question is were Stride & Eddowes victims of JTR? Not that JTR PLANNED to kill Eddowes after Stride. He could've happened upon Eddowes on his getaway from Berner St, or he might've gone prowling for another prostitute. It's not as if Whitechapel was short on ladies of the night.
        He didnīt happen upon people. They happened upon him.

But he didnīt continue in Whitechapel. He went over the border into the City territory.

Pierre

Comment

Rest in peace Elizabeth and Catharine.

Comment

He didnīt happen upon people. They happened upon him.
            Says who?

But he didnīt continue in Whitechapel. He went over the border into the City territory.
            Let's not split hairs.

Comment

nyet

Hello Pierre. Make mine:

No, no and no.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Difficult to say, as there are arguments both ways. I'll say maybe, or maybe not.

Comment

Yes. Jack killed both

Not sure. If the woman was indeed Eddowes, yes. Not sure Lawende saw Eddowes.

No. The graffiti was already there.
                  Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                  - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X