Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    For people in the UK, Prisoner 4374 will also be available from Waterstone's & W.H.Smith.
    In the US. you can find it at Neilson's.

Thanks agIn for your support.
    Amanda
    And in Australia?????
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

More often than not postage costs us more than the book.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        More often than not postage costs us more than the book.
        Hi Gut,
        Sorry but I don't have any info about distribution in Australia.

It's not a very expensive book, so you'll get your money's worth

Amanda

Comment

where was he?

I know a lot of people have dismissed cream as the ripper purely on the strength of his supposed imprisonment do we finally get to find out where he was during 1888 ?
          Last edited by pinkmoon; 05-08-2015, 02:13 PM.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
            I know a lot of people have dismissed cream as the ripper purely on the strength of his supposed imprisonment do we finally get to find out where he was during 1888 ?
            Hi Pinkie,

Absolutely! You'll find out exactly where he was, plus some very juicy details about his contacts at the time.

Amanda

Comment

dear boss letter

I know a few years ago an American scientist who examined creams handwriting was convinced it was the same as the "dear boss" letter.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I know a few years ago an American scientist who examined creams handwriting was convinced it was the same as the "dear boss" letter.
                Yes, that's true. I can't comment on that without giving away too much info.
                What I can tell you is that Cream was renowned for his literary boastings & wrote many letters to many people.

I trust you've pre-ordered your copy to put your mind at rest?
                Amanda

Comment

To most people that exonerates him as Jacky boy.
                  G U T

Comment

To most people that exonerates him as Jacky boy.
                    Hi Gut,

I've included a letter written by Cream in the images, so you can compare the handwriting yourself. Would be interested to get your opinion.

Amanda

Comment

Hi Gut,

I've included a letter written by Cream in the images, so you can compare the handwriting yourself. Would be interested to get your opinion.

Amanda
                      But my point is dd Jack write Dear Boss, if not his handwriting matching is as much use as PC's paper comparison re Sickert
                      G U T

Comment

But my point is dd Jack write Dear Boss, if not his handwriting matching is as much use as PC's paper comparison re Sickert
                        Hi Gut,
                        I see your point. I don't think the origin of the Dear Boss letter can ever be proven. Could be Jack, could be a complete hoax, another unsolved mystery.
                        Might be another quest for the DNA experts in the future.

Will ask my publisher about my book availability in Oz.
                        Amanda

Comment

Hi Gut,
                          I see your point. I don't think the origin of the Dear Boss letter can ever be proven. Could be Jack, could be a complete hoax, another unsolved mystery.
                          Might be another quest for the DNA experts in the future.

Will ask my publisher about my book availability in Oz.
                          Amanda
                          Thanks Amanda I suspect it'll be the same old, either buy from US or UK and pay more postage than the book cost, or Kindle which I HATE
                          G U T

Comment

Thanks Amanda I suspect it'll be the same old, either buy from US or UK and pay more postage than the book cost, or Kindle which I HATE
                            Gut, really wish I could send you a copy as a gift

However, I spent the last of my pocket money on getting copyright for the numerous documents & photos...
                            Have a lovely day
                            Amanda

Comment

Gut, really wish I could send you a copy as a gift

However, I spent the last of my pocket money on getting copyright for the numerous documents & photos...
                              Have a lovely day
                              Amanda
                              Just letting off steam, seems every time I want a book it's not available here and sometimes t just gets to ya.
                              G U T

Comment

I've been doing some reading on Dr cream and if he can be placed in England during the time of these murders we have a very good suspect on our hands.He fits the bill in a lot of ways he is quite prepared to perform abortions he is quite prepared to kill women a generally nasty piece of work so I think it would make perfect sense to anybody who has an interest in this case to buy this book I have pre-orderd mine and I look forward to its arrival with great excitement.

Comment

Working...
                                X