Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with research

Hi guys and gals.

I'm need of some assistance because I'm currently conducting my own research into the Ripper crimes and hope to turn over something of interest.

It will mainly involve newspaper articles from the South of England.

if anyone is able to help please PM me.

Many thanks
    Sleuth

Hi Sleuth, best of luck with your research.
    If you belong to a library in England you can access newspaper archives free online with your library number.

Pat......

Comment

Hello,

Are you interested in paid archives, or are you looking for free sources? What sources have you already tried? I might have a couple, but I don't want to inundate you with duplicates.

Are you looking for more sources, or looking for someone to help with technical details and stuff?

Comment

This website includes a wealth of newspaper reports. You may want to select a subject, like a particular victim, and click on that. It will show you a number of sites that you can click on. You will already know whether the quoted material comes from a newspaper from the region in which you are interested. The work has already been done for you. In my experience, the community of Ripperologists has laid the groundwork for such research and they will happily share information with you. Good luck and bon chance.

Comment

Working...
        X