The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

But why would druitt try to make it look uneducated? Why disguise it all?
    I’m not particularly using it for Druitt but someone removed from the area say with a similar level of education to Monty , might worry about appearing too literate. If the spotlight was shined on that suspect later he might think that an over literate graffito might add to his woes? He might have simply been a little paranoid?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
      ‘No CCTV I’m afraid. If you are trying to make a mystery out of somebody wandering around Whitechapel for 3.5 hours and having no one mention seeing her then you’re barking up the wrong tree. These people had more on their minds that a spot of idle people watching. It means zilch. Besides, did they question every single person around at the time? Nope. If they had done then someone would have seen her. You are simply trying to find something that fits your conspiracy theory.

just showing you how ridiculous your above post was . you just keep chasing that Gladstone bag man .

as is your post about the medical experts time of death . which is even more ludicrous
      I nearly forgot Fishy. You never answered when I asked where you got the information that Gull was interviewed by Abberline about the Whitechapel Murders?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

You're being too literal, Trev.

Women were second-class citizens back then, therefore the actions of any race are representative of its male contingent.
        Dont let Hallie Rubenhold hear you say that ! but in the example I stated that may not be the case

Like i said its a plausible explanation, seeing as no one has come with anything near a definitive explanation for the graffiti for 130 years and I dont expect for one moment the "old accpted theories" brigade to consider it plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Dont let Hallie Rubenhold hear you say that ! but in the example I stated that may not be the case

Like i said its a plausible explanation, seeing as no one has come with anything near a definitive explanation for the graffiti for 130 years and I dont expect for one moment the "old accpted theories" brigade to consider it plausible.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          "Plausible explanation"-HAHAHAHA. Perhaps it read: The Jutes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing. because, you know, the ripper was a Saxon.

oh you are nothing if not silly Trevor. live entertainment at its best.
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

"Plausible explanation"-HAHAHAHA. Perhaps it read: The Jutes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing. because, you know, the ripper was a Saxon.

oh you are nothing if not silly Trevor. live entertainment at its best.
            Haha .. you`re on good form today, Abby

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Haha .. you`re on good form today, Abby
              yes he is being his normal brain dead self !

Comment

yes he is being his normal brain dead self !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                Not bad, Trev, not bad !!

Comment

HI Harry
                  perhaps. But when you have a bloody apron of a murder victim found under graffiti incriminating jews (which the police thought was written by the killer) and the ripper knew he had been seen by a jew that night and there just had been jewish protests after the last murder then I think incidental goes out the window.
                  How do you know the message was incriminating Jews and not exonerating them? Was the author (assuming it was Jack) a gentile or was he in fact Jewish trying to put the police on the wrong trail? And finally, what does the message mean?

c.d.

Comment

Dont let Hallie Rubenhold hear you say that !
                    If she wants to punish me, I'm game

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post

How do you know the message was incriminating Jews and not exonerating them? Was the author (assuming it was Jack) a gentile or was he in fact Jewish trying to put the police on the wrong trail? And finally, what does the message mean?

c.d.
                      That’s the big issue c.d. Without more information we’re pretty much clutching at straws. How do we interpret it?

The Jews never take responsibility for anything.
                      The Jews never get blamed for anything.
                      The Jews are not going to take these accusations lying down.
                      Im a Jew and the murderer but I’ll never be blamed.
                      Us Jews are too clever to take the blame for anything.
                      The Jews get away with everything.

Even on the question of was it written by the ripper. A decent case can be made for yes or no. In a vote the ‘no’s’ would win but hardly by a landslide. I slightly favour yes but I wouldn’t even bet the contents of my wallet on it. Which at this point in time is £45!
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

That’s the big issue c.d. Without more information we’re pretty much clutching at straws. How do we interpret it?

Even on the question of was it written by the ripper. A decent case can be made for yes or no. In a vote the ‘no’s’ would win but hardly by a landslide. I slightly favour yes but I wouldn’t even bet the contents of my wallet on it. Which at this point in time is £45!
                        All the info is there, Herlock.
                        I know the majority struggle with it, but I thought you got it ?

The Jews are the men that are been blamed (for the murders) and not for nothing (see bloody rag)

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I read it as somewhere in between the options highlighted in bold:

...to use one of the verbs in the GSG itself, perhaps "The Jews won't accept the blame for anything" is where it's at.

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                            I read it as somewhere in between the options highlighted in bold:

...to use one of the verbs in the GSG itself, perhaps "The Jews won't accept the blame for anything" is where it's at.
                            But the simple answer to all of that is why didnt the writer simply write that, there was no need to create a hidden meaning !

After all, he was never going to be traced or identified. You are creating interpretations that do not bear logic

Comment

But the simple answer to all of that is why didnt the writer simply write that, there was no need to create a hidden meaning !

After all, he was never going to be traced or identified. You are creating interpretations that do not bear logic

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              Trev, you have to picture a man who has just murdered and disemboweled a woman and has the London police force on his tail. In his hand is a rag that will get him hanged, he ducks into a doorway, scribbles on the wall and drops the rag. In his mind, he thinks that`s clear enough.

I`d hazard a guess that if he had dropped the rag and scribbled a message a week after the event, the message may have been a tad more succinct.

Comment

• And for the 498th time TOD estimations were little more than guesswork in those days. Or at best capable of being wildly inaccurate. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the opinion of modern medical experts.

its a pity i wasn't around at the first one i could have saved you 497 wasted posts. totally incorrect and very disrespectful to the medical men of that time... a ridiculous comment from one who has failed miserably when it comes to simply reading the inquest testimonies of the doctors who were there .

Nichols killed between 3.30am and 3.45am when she was discovered dead Henry Llewellyn, surgeon ''On Friday morning I was called to Buck's-row about four o'clock, i believe she had not been dead more than half-an-hour'' makes it 3.35 am. ...Now he only job was to pronounce the victim deceased and give a time of death , he didnt ask any witnesses to confirm any times for him, he gave his expert medical opinion on that spot at that time lets have a show of hands was it a little bit of guess work ,was he wildly inaccurate ? . clearly he was not.

Eddowes killed between 1.37.am and 1 44 am. when she was discovered dead.Dr. G. W. Sequeira, , surgeon, of No. 34, Jewry-street, Aldgate, deposed: On the morning of Sept. 30 I was called to Mitre-square, and I arrived at five minutes to two o'clock, being the first medical man on the scene of the murder.[Coroner] How long do you believe life had been extinct when you arrived? - Very few minutes - probably not more than a quarter of an hour. makes it 1.40am, show of hands was he guessing ?, was he wildly inaccurate?. clearly he was not.

Stride killed between 12.45am and 1.00am when she was discovered dead.Dr Fredrick Blackwell of 100 Commercial Road was called; he arrived at 1.16am and pronounced Stride dead at the scene.[Coroner] Did you form any opinion as to how long the deceased had been dead? - From twenty minutes to half an hour when I arrived.....t.o.d. 12.50am ​​​​​​​ was he guessing ? was he wildly inaccurate ? hmmm theres a pattern here, clearly he was not. These are the testimonies at the official inquest, they are all we have to work from, lets not assume that their watches may or may not have been correct or the time they arrived at the murder may have varied in some way shape or form, thats totally irreverent, only the official times stated matters

​​​​​​​ please someone forward a copy to the modern medical experts for me , id like there opinion

Now with Chapman we have a totally different scenario in regards to her murder T.O.D . was he guessing, was he wildly inaccurate ? who wants to take a guess ?
                                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                                X