No announcement yet.

Sperm Donor to Lesbian Couple Now Being Forced to Pay Child Support by State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperm Donor to Lesbian Couple Now Being Forced to Pay Child Support by State

c.d.

I believe a few years ago in Denmark, they had a similar situation, where a court ruled that the law required ALL sperm donors to pay child support.

A situation of the laws not being updated to reflect new practices.

Comment

And this poor guy probably grew up believing that the worst that could happen was he might grow hair on his palm.
      Best Wishes,
      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Dodgy first marriage too...

Many many years ago I regularly donated sperm to a lesbian couple and there was no charge at all...could that have been cause and effect do you suppose?

All the best

Dave

Comment

I don't trust sperm banks. What if they get into trouble and are deemed too big to fail? Millions of donors then have to pump billions of gallons of sperm into the banks to keep them afloat. This puts an intolerable strain on the donors. There's no way they can keep it up.

Comment

Not as bad as being deluded with a bunch of early withdrawals.
            Best Wishes,
            Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Anyway, there was no need for this dilemma. At some point someone had to have the solution in hand.
              Best Wishes,
              Hunter

Comment

I wonder what he was thinking of when he did it? Maybe he availed himself of this as stimulating reading material :

Comment

Believe me Robert, if you've never been in bed with a couple of (very) co-operative bisexual lesbians, you really haven't lived!

It happened in my twenties, in my first marriage, and has kind of haunted my life ever since! OK it eventually ruined that marriage (which was probably doomed anyway) but it was different...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Dave, i think I'll plump for the container.

Comment

Poor guy. Oh, well. You know what they say, "Easy come. Easy go."

c.d.

Comment

I suppose the sperm bank never encounters rubber checks?

Archaic

PS: Robert, love your use of "too big to fail".

Comment

Working...
                        X