URGENT- Please Pray For Celesta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message From Linda's Husband

Hi everyone. Linda's husband Tom just wrote to say thank you for his copy of the thread. I sent it earlier today. He said it arrived fine and he was able to open it.

I included a little explanation of who the different individuals who posted on the thread are, as some of us post under User Names. I also listed the various countries her friends were writing from.

Here's part of what Tom wrote:

Thank you so much for the copy of the thread and this list of who's who.

I think that the outpouring of love for her is one of the most heart warming things I have ever seen.

We all do miss her, but as the one person who actually saw the misery and suffering she experienced much of this year, I do have some comfort in knowing that she is not having to endure that any longer.

Please thank everyone on the Casebook for this copy of the thread and tell them that no one has ever had such good friends.

--Tom

Thanks everyone for all the messages of friendship, hope, prayers and love on this thread. I really believe that Linda has been able to feel it.

I fervently hope she has also been able to read it! She's the last person who would ever have expected such a reaction.

But now she knows.

Take care,
    Bunny

Comment

• Thankyou Tom-Linda will be missed greatly-but she will also be remembered with a very great love- Norma
      and thankyou Bunny for enabling us to express all this to Linda ,Tom and her family.xx

Comment

• If she's reading her thread, she'll know who JTR is. So she's probably reading all the other threads and saying, "Nope, not him. Nope. Way out on that one. Him? Are you kidding? Nope, nope, nope..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
          If she's reading her thread, she'll know who JTR is. So she's probably reading all the other threads and saying, "Nope, not him. Nope. Way out on that one. Him? Are you kidding? Nope, nope, nope..."
          You're right, Robert!

Wouldn't be surprised if as she's reading the threads she reaches down and delivers a few invisible dope slaps... After all, there are times when we've all wanted to.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, WHACK!, nope, nope..."

Bunny

Comment

• I was just thinking about you today, Linda.
            You are missed so much.
            Best Wishes,
            Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• She is indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                I was just thinking about you today, Linda.
                You are missed so much.

Cris, at the time you posted this yesterday I was walking my dog around a lake in Seattle, feeling the sunshine and the spring breezes and admiring the swimming ducks, the singing birds and the swaying daffodils, and thinking how Linda would love it...

I was hoping she could see it.

I miss her every single day.

Take care,
                Bunny

Comment

• Funny you should mention that Bunny. At the time, what brought her to mind was my noticing the buttercups and cherry trees blooming here in Tennessee and how they must already be spectacular in Georgia... and how she always admired the natural beauty and rejuvenation of life.

And maybe it was the coming of spring too, and remembrance of a message she sent a couple of years ago regarding the well-being of my daughter and family after a tornado had ravaged their community. One of the most caring persons I've ever known to not really have known in person. A true gem.
                  Best Wishes,
                  Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    Cris, at the time you posted this yesterday I was walking my dog around a lake in Seattle, feeling the sunshine and the spring breezes and admiring the swimming ducks, the singing birds and the swaying daffodils, and thinking how Linda would love it...

I was hoping she could see it.

I miss her every single day.

Take care,
                    Bunny

Hi Bunny and all,

When I read this post, I thought of this poem:

Do not stand at my grave and weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
                    I am not there. I do not sleep.
                    I am a thousand winds that blow.
                    I am the diamond glints on snow.
                    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
                    I am the gentle autumn rain.
                    When you awaken in the morning's hush
                    I am the swift uplifting rush
                    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
                    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
                    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
                    I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

Comment

• Thank you Julie.

That poem is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I know its words are true.

I feel like there's a big hole in my life where Linda used to be, but at the same time I know that she's still with me, and still with all of us who love her.

I try hard to remember that.

I'll share that poem with Linda's sister and husband, who are missing her very much.

Hugs,
                      Bunny

Comment

• It's nice to read all this from Linda's friends. Thank you all.

Comment

• Never forgotten, David. Never forgotten.

Comment

• Linda's First Anniversary

I can't believe it, but this is the anniversary of Linda's cardiac arrest following surgery...this is the day all our lives changed.

As most of you know, she was put on life support for 5 days, until it was obvious that she had already passed, and we had to let her go.

I miss her so much every day.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and also her husband and sister.

We're all trying to do positive, life-affirming things to honor her memory. Volunteering, donating to pet rescues and other good causes, etc.

I did a spontaneous, kind of a way-out act... that weighs about 1250 lbs... but I'm positive my friend Linda approves.

Best regards,
                            Archaic

PS: And please keep our friend David and his deceased wife Lydia in your thoughts and prayers too. Thank you.

Comment

• Indeed Bunny, I'm thinking of Linda, Tom and Pam, David and Lydia.

It's been a terrible year.

Comment

• Hello Bunny

Thank you (genuinely) for caring so much for so many of us

God bless

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X