I see! Shadows, Ghosts.... Music?

Yep. I'm there.

Thanks, Sam, I'll check him out!

Jane x

Comment

I believe Hank Marvin is cockney slang for starving too

Comment

Hank's in the glasses on lead guitar.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Blancmange

I just want to pop in and congratulate Rain on starting a VERY entertaining thread!!

Suzi, isn't 'blancmange' pronounced something pretentious like "BLUH-manjjje"? Is it bad 'angel-food cake'?

I think I know it best from some silly comedy skit, probably Monty Python... omg, I believe it was
          'Carnivorous Blancmange'? Didn't it slither to the door or something? Anybody recall anything similar, or am I hallucinating again?

Over here if we got a crummy dessert, it was Jello- not so bad, and always handy in a kiddie food-fight.
          Best regards, Archaic

Comment

Blancmange or however you spell the ruddy word, is very similar in texture to jelly (your Jello), it wobbles etc etc, but its not as transparant as jelly, its usually pink or yellow/white...nice but sickly

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Sarah View Post
              Blancmange or however you spell the ruddy word, is very similar in texture to jelly (your Jello), it wobbles etc etc, but its not as transparant as jelly, its usually pink or yellow/white...nice but sickly
              But they turn people into Scotsmen so they can win Wimbledon. Don't try and sugarcoat it. Blancmange is evil.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

I confess to not touching the stuff myself, not since I was a kid anyway

Comment

BLUMONGHE is evil!!!....especially the S K I N !!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaagh!! and to think this obscenity started with MJ and his brain- or lack of one!!!
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hello you all!

Sorry for my cynicism, but;

Who paid for this footage?!

All the best
                    Jukka

PS. Michael Jackson may rest in peace, but not the shadow of his former employee...
                    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Somebody once covered me in fruit, blancmange and cream, and made a fool of me. But enough of these trifles.

Comment

The death of Michael Jackson is like the death of Elvis to Rock and Roll, and the death of Biggie and Tupac to the Hip Hop Community. I expect, that over the next few years, we will see Jackson popping up in supermarkets, diners and at tourist attractions, and a whole wave of books covering the conspiracy of his death!

I am still going through 20 loaves of bread a day trying to toast Jacksons image onto my bread, so I can make a killing and retire!
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Ooh...

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          Hank's in the glasses on lead guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-rPDwzM9M
                          THAT'S Hank?!!

He's Hot!

Jane x

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                            I am still going through 20 loaves of bread a day trying to toast Jacksons image onto my bread
                            Try not to brown it too much, or people won't believe you.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Was about to say leave the white Mother's Pride in the wrapper... and wait for the mould but changed my mind!!!
                              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Needs to be more human looking & do the moon walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X