Jack had to slip up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmund Kemper.

"It was an urge. ... A strong urge, and the longer I let it go the stronger it got, to where I was taking risks to go out and kill people risks that normally, according to my little rules of operation, I wouldn't take because they could lead to arrest." —Edmund Kemper.
    In the Land of the Blind, the one-eyed man is King !

Comment

• So that's your theory, is it, NOV9? That Kemper was Jack the Ripper?

Your previous post, if it accurately described Jack, would be a near perfect description of a guy who got off on terrorising his victims and needed to watch their suffering as they realised what was going to happen to them.

So what happened to your original claim that Jack was not a sadist?

I'm still struggling with what your definition of a sadist would be, if it's not someone who gets his jollies inflicting damage on the dead or suffering on the living.

...all that you know about Jack will begin to terrorized you...

Not before all that you know about Jack begins to dawn on everyone, sunshine.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Last edited by caz; 04-17-2008, 01:53 PM.
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
        So that's your theory, is it, NOV9? That Kemper was Jack the Ripper?

Your previous post, if it accurately described Jack, would be a near perfect description of a guy who got off on terrorising his victims and needed to watch their suffering as they realised what was going to happen to them.

So what happened to your original claim that Jack was not a sadist?

I'm still struggling with what your definition of a sadist would be, if it's not someone who gets his jollies inflicting damage on the dead or suffering on the living.

...all that you know about Jack will begin to terrorized you...

Not before all that you know about Jack begins to dawn on everyone, sunshine.

Love,

Caz
        X
        I'm sorry sweetheart but it is obvious that you are looking for something more than analyzing the killer.

You seem to have something to prove.

You are not reading or even trying to understand what I write, because if you did you would not be asking such questions.

This is an old question that you have asked before, and you have formed an opinion as to what you believe to be true, and now you need to prove to me that I'm wrong.

You had no intentions of analyzing the difference between signatures. (Still fixated on what I said about a sadist)

Too bad sweetie, but this will not work.

So save your breath.

You just want to flutter around the sites like a social butterfly with no particular place to go, and just wasting time. That is fine with me. So please do not waste my time.

NOV9
        In the Land of the Blind, the one-eyed man is King !

Comment

Working...
        X