Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Goose View Post
    Naked bacon
    We went in a cruise oct/Nov and more types of bacon than you could jump over

American
    English
    Canadian
    Danish
    Honey smoked
    Something label just bacon

More I can't recall at the moment

Plus about three or four types of ham

Amazing really.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      No fried bread, Steve???
      Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Robert
      prefer toast, but sometimes have a slice of fried bread, with the egg sitting nicely on top.

Steve
      Have to agree there, can't see the big attraction in fried bread.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        And not many women like being called "Cuddly" but wouldn't like one of those anorexic things with no curves.
        all women's bodies look the same from an inch and a half away. Barring color differences.
        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
          all women's bodies look the same from an inch and a half away. Barring color differences.
          Beg to differ.

They also don't all feel the same.

The beautiful Mrs Gut has, during our time together, had weight fluctuations of near on 50 kg, (that's about 110lbs) and not including while whe was pregnant, now I have loved her for a darn long time, but I know which body type I preferred and it wasn't when she had breasts I could almost touch my fingers through and no bum.

Don't misunderstand I loved her (still do) and was worried sick about how skinny she was (and why) but purely as a body preference I like sme curves.
          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Beg to differ.

They also don't all feel the same.

The beautiful Mrs Gut has, during our time together, had weight fluctuations of near on 50 kg, (that's about 110lbs) and not including while whe was pregnant, now I have loved her for a darn long time, but I know which body type I preferred and it wasn't when she had breasts I could almost touch my fingers through and no bum.

Don't misunderstand I loved her (still do) and was worried sick about how skinny she was (and why) but purely as a body preference I like sme curves.
            All I can say is that as someone whose "curves" are large enough to separate rib cartilage when sudden moves occur without a bra...

they ain't all they cracked up to be.

Hey GUT! How do you make a 10 lb lump of fat attractive?
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
              All I can say is that as someone whose "curves" are large enough to separate rib cartilage when sudden moves occur without a bra...

they ain't all they cracked up to be.

Hey GUT! How do you make a 10 lb lump of fat attractive?
              Put a nipple on it
              G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                Well I had a full English breakfast, cooked by my own fair hand.

3 sausages, 4 rashers of crisp streaky bacon, mushroom, 2 eggs and hash browns with 2 slices of buttered toast, a pot of black coffee and iced water.

Us Big guys here in Uk have to keep our beauty up for our women.

Steve
                Amen to that! I might have added a Danish (custard) but that isn't actually part of a traditional full English breakfast.

Jeff

Comment

Well, inspired by this thread I am currently tucking in to a delicious fried egg butty. Even with the odd dribble of yolk down my chin, I can only imagine I'm growing sexier by the mouthful.

Comment

What is the difference between a regular sausage and a "bangor" (spelling)?

Comment

"Bangers" (as in bangers and mash) are boiled sausages, but spiced differently than our American hot dogs. I tried some once at a special event put on by our local British tea-shop. They aren't as bland as our boiled hot dogs, or even our grilled ones. Unusual, but not terrible. "Mash" means mashed potatoes.
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

But must have mushy peas surely if you're having bangers and mash, and swimming in gravy helps.

Not always boiled Sausages Dunny, grilled will do just fine. My preference is beef or pork for me bangers.
                        G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                          Amen to that! I might have added a Danish (custard) but that isn't actually part of a traditional full English breakfast.

Jeff
                          That's for "afters".
                          G U T

Comment

Working...
                          X