British Women Say Overweight Men Make the Best Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    I guess British ladies like their men built for comfort and not speed.
    Thanks Stan. Now when I look at myself I feel like a Rolls Royce or Daimler, not feeling bad I'm not an MG or Jaguar!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Of course, Jeff, a fat bloke won't want sex all the time - or how is she going to do his breakfast?
      Well that is one way of looking at it too - although nowadays the bloke is supposed to share cooking chores with his lady.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        It's 6;30 in the morning here.

I need one.
        Welcome back GUT.

I had yogurt and coffee this morning. I wouldn't have minded some eggs and ham.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
          Well that is one way of looking at it too - although nowadays the bloke is supposed to share cooking chores with his lady.

Jeff
          I whisk Mrs Gut would share the cooking duties.

Hang in. No I don't I've tasted her cooking let me and Muss Gut take care of it.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Welcome back GUT.

Jeff
            Thanks mate.

That roll needs some cheese and sauce though. Tomato (ketchup) or BBQ (a bit like HP Or steak sauce).
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

There is indeed something very appealing about cuddly guys. Perhaps they just seem friendlier, safer, less threatening than the muscley ones?

Sadly though, few men prefer cuddly women to super slim ones

Comment

Originally posted by Azarna View Post
                There is indeed something very appealing about cuddly guys. Perhaps they just seem friendlier, safer, less threatening than the muscley ones?

Sadly though, few men prefer cuddly women to super slim ones
                And not many women like being called "Cuddly" but wouldn't like one of those anorexic things with no curves.
                G U T

Comment

I just read that the original anorexic doll, "Barbie", has been given three new body types, "petite" (short), "tall" (giantess), and "curvy" (somewhat plump) -- I wonder if "Ken" also needs a body refit? Though the couple did break up some years ago, so perhaps not.
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                    I guess British ladies like their men built for comfort and not speed.
                    Not if its a downhill race, momentum takes over, take my word for it

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                      I just read that the original anorexic doll, "Barbie", has been given three new body types, "petite" (short), "tall" (giantess), and "curvy" (somewhat plump) -- I wonder if "Ken" also needs a body refit? Though the couple did break up some years ago, so perhaps not.
                      Not sure I'd ever have called Barbie Anorexic, (too well stacked) but did see that about three versions.

You know that the most expensive Barbie is the "Divorce Barbie" don't you.
                      G U T

Comment

Welcome back GUT.

Jeff
                        Well I had a full English breakfast, cooked by my own fair hand.

3 sausages, 4 rashers of crisp streaky bacon, mushroom, 2 eggs and hash browns with 2 slices of buttered toast, a pot of black coffee and iced water.

Us Big guys here in Uk have to keep our beauty up for our women.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                          ... streaky bacon ...
                          Naked bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                            Well I had a full English breakfast, cooked by my own fair hand.

3 sausages, 4 rashers of crisp streaky bacon, mushroom, 2 eggs and hash browns with 2 slices of buttered toast, a pot of black coffee and iced water.

Us Big guys here in Uk have to keep our beauty up for our women.

Steve
                            Other than the mushrooms and milk if I must ave coffee, sounds good to me.
                            G U T

Comment

No fried bread, Steve???

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                                No fried bread, Steve???

Robert
                                prefer toast, but sometimes have a slice of fried bread, with the egg sitting nicely on top.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X