X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no hyperbole

Hello Neil. Thanks.

"I didn't dress it up with hyperbole."

Oh, dear. How shall your book sell then? Hyperbole is practically mandatory. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• While I've always thought that no good dirty Polish-Jew, a wrong 'un, I'm just surprised it’s taken so long for the likes of Mr Edwards and his team of boffins to bring him to justice.

To think after all these years we were looking for someone fitting the description of Jack the Ripper, when we should have been looking for a rabid man-child roaming the streets of Whitechapel with his comfort blanket, sorry his Jizz blanket. Had we known that this is who we should be looking for, he would have been arrested right after his first wank, and we all know Aaron was rather partial to knocking one out.

I would imagine poor Aaron got himself into a right panic after sorting out old Kate Eddowes. There he was, cutting out her kidney with one hand, and tossing off with the other, when the approaching rozzers go and ruin his moment. Luckily he manages to shoot his load before dropping his cum catcher right next to her. But what to do about his new kidney? He’s in a pickle and could be caught at any moment. Thankfully his keen intellect prevails. Aaron cleverly decides to cut off a piece of Kate’s apron to wrap her nice juicy kidney in, instead of picking up and using his beloved table cloth. They’d had some fun times together but now it was time to say farewell to his treasured jizz catcher. On the way home he laments the loss of his table cloth by writing a cryptic poem.

Of course I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to the sheer professionalism of Amos Simpson, a heroic policeman who had decency to remove this vital piece of evidence from the crime scene, so he could give it to his darling wife as a present. It does make you wonder what kind of a relationship the two of them had though.

“Ello my dear, I’ve a nice cum soaked table cloth for you. It’s silk you know.”

“Oh my how wonderful, where ever did you find such a fabulous looking thing?”

“Off a dead whore, a right royal mess she was too.”

“That’s nice Amos, and, sniff, sniff what did you say that gloopy stuff on it was again?”

“A load of spunk, and a bit of gore for good measure.”

“Oh you are thoughtful. I’ll be sure never to wash it then. Not ever.”

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello Wolfie.

"Re the Scarf, was that mentioned in her inventory?"

"1 piece of red gauze Silk (sic), various cuts thereon found on neck." ("Ultimate" p. 203.)

Cheers.
        LC
        This looks like red gauze silk to me. What am i missing?

RH
        Attached Files

Comment

• rob, frankly it doesn't look like red gauze silk.

And if anyone would describe that as a 'piece' I'd be very surprised. It's the size of a tent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
            Hello all,

I have just realised something which may or may not have been mentioned- apologies for not reading every post....

As we have a detailed sketch of Eddowes body in situ- which clearly does NOT show her wearing nor lying near an 8ft piece of material- Amos would have to have stolen said piece before the arrival of the man who made the sketch.

Now- before that we have two doctors examinig the body- surrounded by policemen attending the crime and others both in the square and guarding every entrance and exit.

So we now have to believe that IF Eddowes was wearing the material Amos moved the body in able to get it out from under her or picked up a very visible bundle of material from next to her without anybody raising an eyebrow- busy doctors included.

It also means that he MUST have crossed out of N division at the time of or very shortly after the murder that he was yet to know about.

This Amos fellow is psychic as well as being a deft magician /pickpocket.

Phil
            If that 'table runner" was at Eddows crime scene and Amos took it, it would be more likely for Amos to be JtR. Consider: He would have been miles off his beat and he would have grabbed this "table runner" BEFORE the body was discovered. If it wasn't on the meticulous inventory of Kate's meager possessions, it wasn't there when she was found.
            Last edited by RavenDarkendale; 09-10-2014, 04:14 AM.
            And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

• Originally posted by robhouse View Post
              This looks like red gauze silk to me. What am i missing?

RH
              Thanks Rob, was the red silk found around her neck as reported in The Cornishmen, Inquest article? The article sadly does not mention color of the scarf around her neck.

The table runner would be a very thick scarf and in the way of the killer's fatal strikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfie1 View Post
                Thanks Rob, was the red silk found around her neck as reported in The Cornishmen, Inquest article? The article sadly does mention color of the scarf around her neck.

The table runner would be a very thick scarf and in the way of the killer's fatal strikes.
                What people keep referring to as a "very thick" or "bulky" "table runner" is in fact made of very thin silk, which could easily be folded and put in one's pocket, and which is consistent, dimension-wise, with c. 1810-1830s shawls.

RH

Comment

What people keep referring to as a "very thick" or "bulky" "table runner" is in fact made of very thin silk, which could easily be folded and put in one's pocket, and which is consistent, dimension-wise, with c. 1810-1830s shawls.

RH
                  rob, was the scarf,shawl,runner, known to originate in Eastern Europe or English in origin?

Comment

• What you are 'missing' is the lack of provenance for the artifact in question.

Worse, the story as told by a previous owner does not match the known facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfie1 View Post
                      rob, was the scarf,shawl,runner, known to originate in Eastern Europe or English in origin?
                      I have no idea... I am not a vintage clothing expert. But I do not think anyone else on the boards is either... although everyone seems to have accepted this thing is a table runner, without much actual proof apart from its size, which, from what little I have found out, was not unusual for shawls in the early to mid 1800s.

RH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
                        What you are 'missing' is the lack of provenance for the artifact in question.

Worse, the story as told by a previous owner does not match the known facts.
                        Does this have anything at all to do with what I posted? I am well aware that the provenance is problematic, and the previous owner's story seems very unlikely.

RH

Comment

• Yes, it has everything to do with what you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
                            Yes, it has everything to do with what you posted.
                            What specifically? I was merely pointing out that the shawl is in fact made (at least in part) of red silk. How does your response have anything to do with that?

RH

Comment

• Rob, I simply cannot believe that a carefully constructed, beautifully finished item comprising various panels and colours, complete with tassels at the end, could possibly be described as '1 piece of red gauze silk'.

When you offer someone a piece of chocolate, they know not to take the whole bar.

Comment

Does this have anything at all to do with what I posted? I am well aware that the provenance is problematic, and the previous owner's story seems very unlikely.

RH
                                Also aware provenance is problematic, however I am working on facts, what was reported at the time, re scarf either around her neck as stated in the Cornishman article, and she had personal access to Jewish homes as a cleaning women per Kelly's testimony at the Eddowes inquest. Also stated same article.

I cannot find any other mention of her cleaning Jewish homes, or the scarf at her neck in other reported inquest reports.

If it was the red silk, was this item found around her neck, per witness statements at the time ?

Comment

Working...
                                X