No announcement yet.

Fleming/Hutchinson theory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch it - you'll be accused of being off topic.

Comment

• Try to be down-to-earth like Toppy, Richard...

Hi Richard

According to Mary Kelly. she was very fond of another man called Joe, who often ill-used her for her carrying on's with Barnett..
      Yes, and Barnett did not say "Joe", but "Joseph Flemming" : "She told me that in Pennington Street she lived (...) with Joseph Flemming, she was very fond of him. He was a mason's plasterer. He lived in Bethnal Green Road."

Just to assume that the ex plasterer Fleming, who had the name Joe , must have been the man she was fond of, is far from conclusive.
      It clearly is, just re-read what is quoted above.

You're thus both wrong and off-topic, Richard. Now if you want to follow Lechmere and argue that Fleming-the-plasterer-from-Bethnal-Green-Road wasn't Fleming-the-plasterer-from-Bethnal-Green-Road, please be fair and start another thread.

This one is about Fleming's possible coming forward as Hutch, nothing else.

If there was a thread called : "Why did Toppy come forward after the inquest ?", I wouldn't post that I don't believe Toppy was Hutch. That would be off-topic, so if I wanted to participate, I would have to accept the postulate and assume, for the sake of discussion, that Toppy was Hutch.

Comment

• Le ciel est bleu comme une orange

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
        Watch it - you'll be accused of being off topic.
        Still no evidence Fleming wasn't Fleming ?

Thought you were about to prove how wrong Chris Scott was.

But sorry, I'm off-thread.

For once.

Seriously, don't you believe other points concerning Fleming, as his identity for example, must be discussed on other threads ?

Comment

Working...
        X