The Bucks Row Project Summary Report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    The logic shows that like several others, he cannot be ruled out. of course that depends on whom one includes as victims.

That however is very differentfrom making a strong case in favour of any candidate, and I include all in that assesment.

Steve
    Yes, they are two different matters indeed.

And yes, Lechmere´s candidacy is a very strong one indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Yes, they are two different matters indeed.

And yes, Lechmere´s candidacy is a very strong one indeed.
      There we will disagree, certainly on the availble evidence, i consider the case to be very weak.

Of course it is of course very possible that there is other evidence, which is not published or public, which would change that assesment.

Steve

Comment

There we will disagree, certainly on the availble evidence, i consider the case to be very weak.

Of course it is of course very possible that there is other evidence, which is not published or public, which would change that assesment.

Steve
        Well, as I say, since a seasoned murder squad leader and academic criminologist thinks the case is a very good one - on the same evidence that you have access to - I don´t spend much time choosing inbetween you and him.

Comment

Well, as I say, since a seasoned murder squad leader and academic criminologist thinks the case is a very good one - on the same evidence that you have access to - I don´t spend much time choosing inbetween you and him.
          Does that mean Nothing New?

If so, how disappointing, but I live in hope

Comment

Thank you, I will go and take a look.
            The idea of this thread was primarily to provide the conclusions, not in depth debate, that will no doubt follow in the next couple of months

Steve
            Yeah I look forward to the debate.

It is thoughtful considered posts like this that generate to the bouncing around of ideas.

Fisherman has clearly done a lot of work on the Nichol's murder, and I look forward to his contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
              Yeah I look forward to the debate.

It is thoughtful considered posts like this that generate to the bouncing around of ideas.

Fisherman has clearly done a lot of work on the Nichol's murder, and I look forward to his contribution.
              Yes me too, Christer's knowledge on the subject is very good. It is the interprtation of the sparse facts where we disagree.

Comment

Absolutely remarkable, Steve. You have obviously put an immense amount of effort into this. Can't wait to read the completed report.

Comment

Does that mean Nothing New?

If so, how disappointing, but I live in hope
                  Yes, that means nothing new - I haven´t decided to put my trust in you instead since I have not had any reason to do so.But if your book blows my theory out of the water and proves you a better judge of these things than Andy Griffiths, I promise to be happy for you.

If not, it´s a different story, I´m afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                    Absolutely remarkable, Steve. You have obviously put an immense amount of effort into this. Can't wait to read the completed report.
                    2 years full time John.
                    Thank you.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                      Yes. I think it highly unlikely that JtR was one of the ones who discovered a body.
                      I agree. The idea is somewhat preposterous in itself.

Comment

Yes, that means nothing new - I haven´t decided to put my trust in you instead since I have not had any reason to do so.But if your book blows my theory out of the water and proves you a better judge of these things than Andy Griffiths, I promise to be happy for you.

If not, it´s a different story, I´m afraid.
                        Christer, it's not personal, if it turns out at the very end to be lechmere, so be it and you were right all along.

Somehow I doubt we will ever be in a position to be definitive about the case, unlesss we get something new.
                        if nothing else the work should provide for new debate, and give easier access to the resources for this particular murder.

Steve

Comment

I agree. The idea is somewhat preposterous in itself.
                          Er..why?

Comment

Christer, it's not personal, if it turns out at the very end to be lechmere, so be it and you were right all along.

Somehow I doubt we will ever be in a position to be definitive about the case, unlesss we get something new.
                            if nothing else the work should provide for new debate, and give easier access to the resources for this particular murder.

Steve
                            That would be a welcome thing indeed. And of course I will be correct in the end - I am correct now, so why would that change?

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                              Er..why?
                              Because if you discover a body then it is already dead.

I tend to think that the killer was somebody who killed Nichols and then PRETENDED to be the one who discovered the body.

Comment

Because if you discover a body then it is already dead.

I tend to think that the killer was somebody who killed Nichols and then PRETENDED to be the one who discovered the body.
                                Ah, so are you simply saying that someone who merely "discovers" a body can't be by definition be the killer?
                                Last edited by John G; 10-17-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X