Saddleworth Moor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddleworth Moor

The blaze above Stalybridge has raged for three days, prompting the evacuation of up to 100 homes.

Bit of a conflagration there. It looks like southern California, honestly. I wonder whether with all of the brush burned away, the police might not be able to finally find the grave of Brady and Hindly's missing victim?
    - Ginger

I was just thinking that it's a pity the fire didn't occur while Brady and Hindley were on the moor.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      I was just thinking that it's a pity the fire didn't occur while Brady and Hindley were on the moor.
      Brady would, at least, have had his ashes scattered on the moor in that scenario.
      - Ginger

Comment

In an ideal world it would have happened before they started killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          In an ideal world it would have happened before they started killing.
          I've wondered before how many of the young deaths that we decry as tragedies would be viewed with relief, had we been able to know what that person would have done later in life.
          - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
            https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-44634023

Bit of a conflagration there. It looks like southern California, honestly. I wonder whether with all of the brush burned away, the police might not be able to finally find the grave of Brady and Hindly's missing victim?
            I thought the same thing myself. I have no real reason to think it might happen, it's just that I would love Keith to be found, if only so his brother has a chance at some peace.

The amount of cranks and psychics behaving like that little boy is a macabre treasure hunt is quite sickening.

Comment

Working...
            X