No announcement yet.

homosexual serial killers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homosexuals may be easy targets but so are prostitutes, the homeless, children and the elderly.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by celee View Post
      First, I am glad to here that you do not believe in profiling. Second,Gay bashers often wait outside gay bars to bash their victims but gay bashers are not serial killers.
      No but they are the type who would stalk gays.

We do not know what Colin was doing the days he was in the bar that he did not choose a victim he may have been targeting one.
      Which begs the question, why would he even go in, in the first place?

Third, "Contaminating themselves" Homosexuallity is not contagous, I hope not. I think Colin probably knew that fact.
      You are relying on a man who decided to kill strangers merely because they were gay to have a logical thought process when it comes to being gay. But first, I didn't say that he was afraid of catching it, I said contaminating themselves. As in being forced to rub elbows with something perceived as vile.

The idea that he only picked these victims because they were easy pickins is, as has already been pointed out, ludicrous. There were many other subgroups that he could have chosen, merely to become famous or make a statement.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
        Homosexuals may be easy targets but so are prostitutes, the homeless, children and the elderly.
        Someone's been reading David Wilson

Yes, I agree his choice of victim is interesting - but let's be honest, without compromising his control over the situation, where could he access elderly people or kids? Homeless people, sure - but again, he would have to have disposed of the bodies, inevitably leaving evidence behind, whereas at a person's home, he could take note of what he made contact with, and later remove the trace when he cleaned up.
        As for prostitutes - he could not be certain that he was safe picking a prozzie up. Not only is there a threat that he may get around the street girls before finding a suitable victim, and thus make his identity known, including specific details such as a car reg, etc., but he again would have to dispose of the body, avoid police stings as he picked subsequent victims, etc...
        It was logical to move within the circles of vulnerable target groups without any of those risks - plus, the animosity towards gays in the police force at the time meant that the investigations may be toned down and muted, compared to a "normal" person's murder.

To catch a fish you must think like a fish!

Comment

Working...
        X