Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitechapel Society Xmas Bash 6th Dec

Hi All,
    Don't forget that this Saturday, 6th December is the Whitechapel Society Xmas Bash featuring Colin Cobb. We're all at the usual location of the 'Aldgate Exchange' pub - nearest Underground Station 'Aldgate East'.

We look forward to seeing you and new friends are always welcome. So come along and have a great night!

I'll leave the last word to our entertainer Colin Cobb.

"My act is usually all about fun and sometimes is not set in stone as it will change with the mood of the crowd, certainly a great quiz will be enjoyed but also some games and some real classic songs from all decades, and a lot of laughs. Influences Elvis, Johnny cash, Neil diamond, Michael Buble, Elton John, Garth Brooks."

Details on

Hi All,
    Don't forget that this Saturday, 6th December is the Whitechapel Society Xmas Bash featuring Colin Cobb. We're all at the usual location of the 'Aldgate Exchange' pub - nearest Underground Station 'Aldgate East'.

We look forward to seeing you and new friends are always welcome. So come along and have a great night!

I'll leave the last word to our entertainer Colin Cobb.

"My act is usually all about fun and sometimes is not set in stone as it will change with the mood of the crowd, certainly a great quiz will be enjoyed but also some games and some real classic songs from all decades, and a lot of laughs. Influences Elvis, Johnny cash, Neil diamond, Michael Buble, Elton John, Garth Brooks."

Details on

Frogg Moody.

Comment

Working...
    X