Episode #47: The Non-Canonicals Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird "Jack the Ripper in America" show on now

Discovery Channel, never seen it, guess it will have to do....
    Make sure for that pub talk podcast you have someone drinking and smacking their lips right into the mike like the first few episodes....soooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago Galdston View Post
      Make sure for that pub talk podcast you have someone drinking and smacking their lips right into the mike like the first few episodes....soooo good!
      Sorry, but Howard Brown will not be participating.

JM

Comment

oh shoot, that guy is classic

i always picture jack black when he talks

Comment

Just wanted to say,

The Podcasts are great! I just started downloading the old ones a couple of days ago. Its interesting how people are still into this stuff after 121 years. I thought I was alone reading about this stuff, I started around the year 2000. Ive seen casebook before but never joined the forums. I finally did.

Although something similar happened when I thought I was alone having a Delorean. But there were others and Im in a Delorean club here locally although I recently sold mine, I can say I actually had a car that was built in Ireland, the only car built in Ireland.

Anyways, great job on the Podcasts to all who speak in them. I look foward to Non Canonical Victims Pt. 2
          Welcome to Casebook, welcome to the hunt.

Comment

...lost my train of thought with that DeLorean analogy :/

Anyway, good luck on the getting NCV Pt. 2 out! And with the Special Pub-Talk Episode. Ask Queen Mean segment? That sounds like a trap -.-
            “A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent." - William Blake

Comment

Uh ...er...no. The concept, which occurred in insane hysterical chatroom blather was that in addition to my "How to be an Evil, Soulless Bitch" course I needed to start an advice column to help the idiotic be slightly less stupid. Like Dear Abby, but with steel-toed boots. Hence the idea for Ask Queen Mean: Advice for the Masses of Dumbasses.

Don't ask Ally Ryder anything. She doesn't consider any of you sufficiently worthy of a reply.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

So, I guess my "Who's this Jack the Ripper dude everyone here seems to be interested in" question will not recieve a reply.

I'm looking forward to that column though, still
                “A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent." - William Blake

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                  Don't ask Ally Ryder anything. She doesn't consider any of you sufficiently worthy of a reply.
                  I reckon you and Jon should recreate, in sound, the scene at 13 Miller's Court.
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                    Uh ...er...no. The concept, which occurred in insane hysterical chatroom blather was that in addition to my "How to be an Evil, Soulless Bitch" course I needed to start an advice column to help the idiotic be slightly less stupid. Like Dear Abby, but with steel-toed boots. Hence the idea for Ask Queen Mean: Advice for the Masses of Dumbasses.

Now I have no idea if we are recording a show at all. This post reads like something Simon would say to Garfunkel.

JM

Comment

Hmm. Well I'll pre-pre-order Jon:The Concert In Central Park on Amazon just in case

Comment

Please tell me I am not the only person that checks the Rippercast section about 6 times dailly for the last six weeks?

Even got a nice single malt last weekend for the non c's part 2, I'm not going to give into temptation and drink it.
                        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

I don't check that often, maybe 2 times daily!

Let's hope your Scotch doesn't evaporate in the bottle before you get to drink it and celebrate

Comment

It wont, bottle not even open yet!

I feel like a kid the night before xmas.....had about 50 xmas eve's....I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Btw Jon, take the money you deserve it.
                            My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Any update coming on this?

Not to exploit bad news, but my cat was just diagnosed with metastatic cancer, has days to weeks to live, and I could sure use a boost

Comment

Sorry to hear about your cat If that isn't an impetus to release a new(old) show I don't know what is.

Comment

Working...
                                X