No announcement yet.

Ep. #44 The Chapman-Ripper Theory: w/ R Michael Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a right-click link on each particular episode's podcast page.

I re downloaded the show via iTunes today and it worked fine. Please keep me informed about whatever problems you may be having with the downloads so I can continue to trouble-shoot them if need be.

FYI- We're off until the first part of May since I'm moving to California.

Thanks for listening!

JM
    Last edited by jmenges; 04-20-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

'I'm moving to California...'

Will it be big enough for you, JM?

Comment

I can't even get i-tunes to recognise my i-pod all the time at the moment,neither can my daughter or her friends so i think i-tunes is playing up all round.
        Anybody else had this problem ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack View Post
          'I'm moving to California...'

Will it be big enough for you, JM?
          It should be, AP.

Thanks for asking,

JM

Comment

Thank you!!! I was lost without my weekly Rippercast fix...
            Best,

LV

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
              I can't even get i-tunes to recognise my i-pod all the time at the moment,neither can my daughter or her friends so i think i-tunes is playing up all round.
              Anybody else had this problem ??
              Yes I am! Its infuriating as I still havent been able to down load the podcast.I am hoping to have it done for me tomorrow.

Comment

Norma,i have found that either switching the port you plug the i-pod into or just giving it an 'even' shove into the base of the i-pod is now working,but it is definately an i-tunes problem,not the i-pod..but it is just about working..good luck !!

Comment

but it is definately an i-tunes problem,not the i-pod..but it is just about working..good luck !!
                  No. It's not an iTunes problem. I have just now deleted and re-downloaded the episode via iTunes Music Store. I think it may be a bandwidth problem on your end. Are you on dial up?

Honestly, I have no trouble getting the episode using an Airport Wifi via iTunes. Can you not stream it? Right Click Download?

I am having NO issues to deal with on my end. Please, if you have problems, describe your internet set-up (dial-up etc) and maybe I can help.

JM

Comment

Hi All,

I have the crankiest old Mac in the universe [the serial number is in Roman numerals], but it has no problems playing/downloading the podcasts.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Thanks, Simon.

I'll see you in Vegas.

JM

Comment

The old'uns are the best'uns Simon !!

Comment

You betcha!
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                            No. It's not an iTunes problem. I have just now deleted and re-downloaded the episode via iTunes Music Store. I think it may be a bandwidth problem on your end. Are you on dial up?

Honestly, I have no trouble getting the episode using an Airport Wifi via iTunes. Can you not stream it? Right Click Download?

I am having NO issues to deal with on my end. Please, if you have problems, describe your internet set-up (dial-up etc) and maybe I can help.

JM
                            Hi Jonathan,
                            No i mean i have had a problem,as has my daughter and her friends,getting i-tunes to recognise the i-pods,only over a few days period though.
                            When it did work all the podcasts including yours came on to it straight away so there is nothing wrong with that.

However it is working now with our i-pods so i think everything is back to normal.

Comment

Norma,i have found that either switching the port you plug the i-pod into or just giving it an 'even' shove into the base of the i-pod is now working,but it is definately an i-tunes problem,not the i-pod..but it is just about working..good luck !!

Thanks for that halomanuk!I will remember in future.Right now Andy,my spouse,has downloaded it on his laptop and we are about to listen to it-----cant wait!

Comment

Havent quite finished listening to the podcast-have had one hour only so will finish it tomorrow.Thought it was really really good with important points made by everyone and a very synthesised and impressive presentation/synopsis made by the author R.Michael Gordon.

Comment

Working...
                                X