MJK photo 4 enhanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

I have just gone through this thread until page 16... and I'm sorry if this has already been said... but its pretty obvious to me.... Sam, you could well be right, but I think Mike is too, because of some thing Jane mentioned...

Piece of info 1..... MJK1 is taken to accomodate the entire body length
    Piece of info 2..... MJK3 is taken to show the immediate area of the groin.

Jane said, I believe...that somewhere in an old book it mentions about 10 photos were made.
    Khanda said, I believe, that it didnt matter if the table etc was moved to gain angles. And given the bad light, no room bad conditions, the photographer would try to get as many photos as possible.

Abberline and Arnold, EVERYONE who saw that scene were totally shocked by the gruesomeness.

Lets put all that lot together shall we?

Imagine YOU are the Policeman in charge.

1) This disgusting attack has so many things that have been done to MJK, that you have to get all the details as possible. Therefore, you ask the photogrphaer to take as many photos as possible, from as many angles as possible, to show as detailed a scenario as possible, to get as much evidence as possible. Hence 10 photographs.
    2) As MJK3 is a close up, why just the one? No, it makes more sense to have close ups from as many angles as possible, one of the face, one from the foot of the bed, one from behind the table, etc etc etc. It is obvious to me that MJK3 is one of a series, and that MJK1 is the first photo taken by the photographer.
    3) In order to do the above, the police give the phographer permission to move the bed, table etc to get the angles and the close ups. Remember, there is about 2sq ft of blood on the floor... so working around that has to be taken into consideration.
    4) It would NOT surprise me to know that the rest of the room, is photographed as well. Where, for example are the photographs of the fireplace that the POLICE took such an interest in? They made a great fuss of examining that. Likewise the coat left behind.
    5) This was one of the few murders in this series that was in an enclosed space. They had TIME to do all this work before they remains (I use that would carefully and respectfully) were taken away to the Mortuary. In all other cases, the body lay outside, which caused problems in itself.

So Sam, I think that there were more photos (re SPE, Eric Barton) and that THOSE photos were all details from every possible angle. The arm may well have been moved during that time, especially IF the bed was lifted from the foot end in order for the photographer to get next to the wall. The left arm COULD have just dropped away from the body on moving the bed, and was replaced.

Mike, if there WERE a series of photos, then yes, your theory of the right hand could apply. But as yet, I see a left hand, albeit very strange to look at.

I may be wrong, but Eric Barton said there were more photo's. On THAT basis alone, we have no reason to doubt him, we must look to see why so many photos. Logoc says, details and angles. Simple.

If I were a policeman, that is EXACTLY what I'd want, because of the extent of the mutilations.

respectfully,

best wishes

Phil Carter

All of the above is logic, ladies and gentlemen.
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 11-23-2009, 03:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

• Excuse me for misquoting,
      I believe it was Cappucina that mentioned the 10 photos...

please excuse my tardiness.

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

• Where's This Photo?

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        It's not a thumb - you can tell from comparing both photos that it's the same hand, namely the left. Note the "groove" or shadow in the area of the bent wrist in MJK1, which matches precisely its counterpart in MJK3 (connected by a blue line below), and the corresponding "crest" of the bedsheet a few inches away from the hand (shown by the two red lines):

[ATTACH]4924[/ATTACH]
        Hey Sam, Thanks for helping out with identification of this hand. It had me really stumped! Okay, I see the correspondences you have marked out with the lines but i would like to see the original photo on the left without the lines. Where did you get it? It looks like it had to be taken from the head of the bed looking down. I've never seen this before. Please direct me to the goods. Thanks again, ghoul

Comment

• Hi Ghoul,

That's the "MJK3" photograph, taken from roughly where Kelly's right calf is in the full-length picture. You'll find a copy of the photo in the Casebook Photo Archive, here.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Too Confusing!

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
            Hi Ghoul,

That's the "MJK3" photograph, taken from roughly where Kelly's right calf is in the full-length picture. You'll find a copy of the photo in the Casebook Photo Archive, here.
            Thanks, I got all twisted around.Now I see that the photo on the left is a closeup of the famous full length shot.
            Somewhere in the Victims Message Board file there is a very handy room diagram done by someone with a CAD, a computer aided drawing. Helps a lot with understanding these pictures.
            In my opinion the two photos do not "add" up. I believe the photographer had to have touched and moved things because I can't for the life of me see in MJK3 that the visible finger is a little finger. The crumpled up fabric dosn't jive for me. The little finger just looks so much like a thumb. I have been looking at the photo as it is printed in a book, from the back side, as though through a negative from the back. As a former photographer i keep thinking this photo could be printed from a backwards negative or something. backwards and flipped or something, the finger just does not look right. Any way you can convince me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghoulstonstreet View Post
              I can't for the life of me see in MJK3 that the visible finger is a little finger.
              Well, it is.
              The little finger just looks so much like a thumb.
              Well, it isn't.
              Any way you can convince me?
              The above is the best I can do, Ghoul
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• On the issue of how many shots would have been taken in that room, I have read somewhere that one of the glass plates...I suppose for MJK1, had a sequence number that showed it was one of 6 pictures taken.

We have one shot from the left, referred to as MJK1, one shot from the right, at an oblique angle, referred to as MJK2......it makes sense to me that at least one shot would be taken from the foot towards the head of the bed, and perhaps one at an oblique angle from the head of the bed towards the fireplace wall. I would think 3 or 4 shots would suffice for the body in position....so perhaps additional photos were close ups of some of the other evidence in the room....the viscera on the table, the hat rim and fabric swatch half burned, ...things like that.

Best regards all.

Comment

• Missing Photos

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
                  On the issue of how many shots would have been taken in that room, I have read somewhere that one of the glass plates...I suppose for MJK1, had a sequence number that showed it was one of 6 pictures taken.

We have one shot from the left, referred to as MJK1, one shot from the right, at an oblique angle, referred to as MJK2......it makes sense to me that at least one shot would be taken from the foot towards the head of the bed, and perhaps one at an oblique angle from the head of the bed towards the fireplace wall. I would think 3 or 4 shots would suffice for the body in position....so perhaps additional photos were close ups of some of the other evidence in the room....the viscera on the table, the hat rim and fabric swatch half burned, ...things like that.

Best regards all.
                  Yeah, and I betcha anything those missing photos and glass plate negatives are in some dude's private collection. Which is a good thing since there's still a chance they'll be turned over to Scotland Yard or Sotheby's.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
                    Neathy - does this prove The Beatles (circa 1967) had something to do with it?

PHILIP
                    Sorry if this has been quoted but i have to say George Hutchinson you had me laughing out loud haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X