distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by albie View Post
    So only theories made over a hundred years ago are valid?
    That's not what I said.

That's hogwash and you know it.
    It would have been if I'd said it.

You know I've cracked the case.
    If I already know why are you having to tell me?

Sorry it wasn't you. You'll have to live with that.
    I'll probably get over the disappointment.

On a more serious note, Albie, one of the things we all have to put up with on Casebook is peer review. Fisherman, for example, has has had his thoughts on Charles Allen Lechmere subjected to endless scrutiny from many sceptics, myself included. He takes this, in the main, with equanimity and good grace. I cannot recall him ever resorting to personal abuse and name-calling. If you want to be taken seriously deal with the points raised in a sensible manner. We don't have to agree with you just because you insist that we must.
    Last edited by Bridewell; 01-04-2019, 11:09 AM.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

It is not an opinion that all the body parts taken refer to venus. It is not opinion that all the numbers refer to Venus. It is verifiable fact. Please think before you type guys. Just now and then.
      Body parts then. The nose, the piece of ear and the section of intestinal tract taken from Eddowes relate to Venus in what way exactly?
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• . On a more serious note, Albie, one of the things we all have to put up with on Casebook is peer review. Fisherman, for example, has has had his thoughts on Charles Allen Lechmere subjected to endless scrutiny from many sceptics, myself included. He takes this, in the main, with equanimity and good grace. I cannot recall him ever resorting to personal abuse and name-calling. If you want to be taken seriously deal with the points raised in a sensible manner. We don't have to agree with you just because you insist that we must.

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• . >>My denial of the existence of magic is not subconscious. Magic doesn’t exist except in the minds of the gullible and the delusional.

There you AGAIN. You see my theory and all you see is MAGIC and that doesn't exist. I tell you it does I am a practitioner of it. It works.
          And by that sentence I can guarantee (absolutely 100% guarantee) that your ‘theory’ will never be taken seriously by anyone outside of a straight-jacket.

The game’s up I’m afraid Albie.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Yeah we saw some joker have a crack at interpreting them. Mayans and hearts. Weak. You know full well that there is no other interpretation of the facts that fits as well as mine. But all you have to do to ease YOUR mind on the subject is to posit that it could be done. How's that for a weak argument.

Seems this website is no better than any other for an honest debate.

>>Please don’t cry.

If there's any tears it is tears of laughter. I've brought my theory to people acting as experts(guffaw)and it has passed their tests. I win. All you guys can do is argue that my evidence isn't evidence. You are lying to yourself
            I totally agree Albie. Who would take seriously any theory about Mayans and Hearts when you could have something sensible involving Venus and numbers!

Personally I feel strongly that the ripper murders all took place in Roslyn Chapel by a secret group of shapeshifting Illuminati Cake Decorators and that the bodies were placed on points that match the pattern of distribution of the debris at the Roswell landing site which was a reconnaissance ship flown by Clangers seeking to establish a colony on earth. They were aided by a rogue group, within the CIA, of men who were all called Colin (which stood for Covert Operation to Locate Impressionable Nutcases.) Five victims - Five Clangers in the ship One spaceship - One alleged Ripper

Tell me I’ve cracked it guys.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              And by that sentence I can guarantee (absolutely 100% guarantee) that your ‘theory’ will never be taken seriously by anyone outside of a straight-jacket.

Just to be on the safe side, Herlock it probably wouldn't hurt for you to have some contingency plan in place for your loved ones to inform us if you should somehow get turned into a toad or something.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                Just to be on the safe side, Herlock it probably wouldn't hurt for you to have some contingency plan in place for your loved ones to inform us if you should somehow get turned into a toad or something.

c.d.

I didn’t think of that c.d.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I didn’t think of that c.d.
                  she turned me into a newt!.... I got better

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    she turned me into a newt!.... I got better
                    Every thread is improved by a Monty Python quote Abby
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                      That's not what I said.

It would have been if I'd said it.

If I already know why are you having to tell me?

I'll probably get over the disappointment.

On a more serious note, Albie, one of the things we all have to put up with on Casebook is peer review. Fisherman, for example, has has had his thoughts on Charles Allen Lechmere subjected to endless scrutiny from many sceptics, myself included. He takes this, in the main, with equanimity and good grace. I cannot recall him ever resorting to personal abuse and name-calling. If you want to be taken seriously deal with the points raised in a sensible manner. We don't have to agree with you just because you insist that we must.
                      Where is this abuse you talk of? All coming from you guys as a matter of fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                        Body parts then. The nose, the piece of ear and the section of intestinal tract taken from Eddowes relate to Venus in what way exactly?
                        THe nose: the left nostril is related to Venus in a system of magic that just happens to be used by my suspects. Only they would need a nose.

The ear in that same system is related to Saturn. This is only appropriate to my research. We do not know if it was missing as we do not know if the nose is missing.

As for the tract. It was not taken. JUst cut away and plopped down. WHo knows why. Remember these people know more about Venus than you'll read in a book.

Comment

So you are relying on insults alone now for your argument. Let's face it, Your argument went nowhere.

Tell me what is your proof that magic does not work? Given that billions of people believe in it. Yes. Billions of people pray to their Gods for things to happen.

Billions of people on my side against the boring mr reality is all there is club of a few million who cannot even explain where the universe came from.

Comment

I totally agree Albie. Who would take seriously any theory about Mayans and Hearts when you could have something sensible involving Venus and numbers!

Personally I feel strongly that the ripper murders all took place in Roslyn Chapel by a secret group of shapeshifting Illuminati Cake Decorators and that the bodies were placed on points that match the pattern of distribution of the debris at the Roswell landing site which was a reconnaissance ship flown by Clangers seeking to establish a colony on earth. They were aided by a rogue group, within the CIA, of men who were all called Colin (which stood for Covert Operation to Locate Impressionable Nutcases.) Five victims - Five Clangers in the ship One spaceship - One alleged Ripper

Tell me I’ve cracked it guys.
                            See what you are doing is flawed like all your arguments. By posing the suggestion for your wild theory of cake decorators you are trying to imply that my theory is AS ABSURD.

I have over a dozen articles of evidence and you have? what? No icing was found at the scene. Although there was a rumour that one of the women was found with 'sweetmeats' in one hand and grapes in the other. Fallacious of course.

Hmm. All this winning is giving me a thirst.

Comment

So you are relying on insults alone now for your argument. Let's face it, Your argument went nowhere.

Pot.Kettle.Black.

Tell me what is your proof that magic does not work? Given that billions of people believe in it. Yes. Billions of people pray to their Gods for things to happen.

Are you now conflating magic with religion? There’s absolutely no physical, scientific evidence for miracles or the benefits of prayer either. I thought that we were talking about magic alone. Firstly I’m an atheist so I don’t believe in god or gods. I don’t think that people are idiots for doing so. I just have a different opinion.

As for magic, you are the one claiming it to be real therefore the burden of proof is with you. I can’t prove that I’m not an alien. I can’t prove that Bigfoot doesn’t exist. What I can do is give an opinion on the available, creditable evidence. You take a typically conspiracy theorist viewpoint. We live in a world where it’s generally accepted by educated people, people who’ve advanced beyond the primitive, that magic doesn’t exist as there’s no evidence for it. The conspiracy theorist however says that they see more. Or they’re more open minded. What it really means is that they’re more gullible.

Billions of people on my side against the boring mr reality is all there is club of a few million who cannot even explain where the universe came from.

Boring Mr Reality!!! You really do keep digging holes for yourself. If you believe being called Mr Reality to be an insult I’ll accept the insult with pride.

And just because there are many unexplained things in the universe it doesn’t justify simply making stuff up to fill the gaps. I love the way you say “...who cannot even explain where the universe came from.” As if they don’t even know the capital of France! To be totally accurate Albie what you should say is “scientist don’t know where the universe came from...yet.”

Let us know when your book’s coming out Albie
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

See what you are doing is flawed like all your arguments. By posing the suggestion for your wild theory of cake decorators you are trying to imply that my theory is AS ABSURD.

I have over a dozen articles of evidence and you have? what? No icing was found at the scene. Although there was a rumour that one of the women was found with 'sweetmeats' in one hand and grapes in the other. Fallacious of course.

Hmm. All this winning is giving me a thirst.
                                with 'sweetmeats' in one hand
                                That bit is true Albie. Try checking your facts first. Although I know that facts aren’t the conspiracy theorists strong point. I’d suggest you spend a bit of time reading up on the facts of the case. Then perhaps a book or two on the behaviour or serial murderers. Then when you return to Earth you might be better equipped to come up with a more logical theory.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X