Who Killed Kayo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Killed Kayo?

Finding myself with time at home during the day time I found myself watching on one of the satelite channels one afternoon a programme about an unsolved murder of a Japanese tourist in New Zealand in 1998.On the face of it there are things about the murder and its location that would appear to provide sufficient leads to the killer yet, as far as I know it remains unsolved. I have now managed to find the programme on you tube in 3 parts.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Does anyone know if it was ever solved or not.

Quite an interesting case. Thanks for sharing!

It definitely had to have been someone who worked in one of those buildings and had computer access to tamper with the security files. You wouldn't have thought it would be too hard for the police to narrow down the list of suspects. According to the Youtube comments, the show came up with a suspect but it's not included on this video.

Comment

I suspect the police were probably able to narrow it down to a limited number of suspects, maybe even one strong suspect, based on the circumstantial eveidence but lscked the vital piece of evidence to link him to the actual killing. Based on the video I would be looking for a security guard, possibly with former police connections who knew how to clean away any evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
        I can't find that it was solved so it almost surly has not been. It looks like a case that would be big over on Websleuths but I don't see it on there.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
          Unsolved officially, but authorities are as certain as possible they know the culprit, just not enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, as I understand it wouldn't even get a committal, but investigators are confdent they know who dunnit.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

By the by, wasn't the murder scene supposed to be off limits? That's what the detective says to the host in the first part of the video. But during his reenactment of transporting the body, he patently enters the cupboard, doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
              By the by, wasn't the murder scene supposed to be off limits? That's what the detective says to the host in the first part of the video. But during his reenactment of transporting the body, he patently enters the cupboard, doesn't he?
              I think the detective was merely saying there was information discovered from the room at the time which he wanted to keep between the police and the murderer.

Comment

There's been a breakthrough in this case:

Police have new suspect in Japanese tourist's cold case murder

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                  There's been a breakthrough in this case:

Police have new suspect in Japanese tourist's cold case murder
                  Hope something comes of it. She deserves better,and her family deserves justice.
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Hope something comes of it. She deserves better,and her family deserves justice.
                    Yes, now they have her possible killer's DNA they should finally be able to solve it. Can't believe they didn't discover this evidence sooner.

Comment

Working...
                    X