distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distances between kills.odd

As we can see there is not much difference. And they all have a double.

Was the killer mapping out his kill sites beforehand to make a symbol?

I'd imagine if the murders had been scattered anywhere else in whitechapel you'd be able to discern some kind of pattern. It's called pareidolia.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
      I'd imagine if the murders had been scattered anywhere else in whitechapel you'd be able to discern some kind of pattern. It's called pareidolia.
      We are not talking about a visual pattern. LIke a face. We are talking about a mathematical pattern.

Very different. Like SETI we should get excited when we see a mathematical pattern that suggests a meaning to it. An intent.

If ignore Kelly what we have is a diamond with a cross which happens to be a symbol for earth...

"This diamond symbol shown is an alchemical, mystical, and astrological symbol for “Earth.” Also seen with a circle around it, it symbolizes the movement and rhythm of nature’s cycles (i.e., four seasons) as well as the Aristotelian elements (see end of page).

The earth has long been worshipped by ancient mystics. It is a representation of harmony, stability, and oneness with all things – a communal arena in which the core (center point of the 4 diamond cross) represents a foundational energy of unity and well-being.

Indeed, earth magic is rooted in the ideology that all things of the earth are born from her, and therefore vibrate with earth energy. Early mystics and alchemists believed this earth energy could be drawn from all things, and ultimately used for further clarification. This clarification came in the form of manipulation of vibrations (earth energy waves), drawing elements into an experience, interpreting patterns within the vibrations (seeking answers) – to name a few uses for these practices. This symbol would be used in ritual for such clarifications."

Diamond Symbol Meaning and Diamond Motif Meaning. This article includes a list of diamond symbol designs found in cultures around the world and gives meaning as to what these diamond-shaped symbols mean.

What we have is a spell to bring Venus to earth. Organised by elements in the Temple of Isis-Urania that was set up not far from Whitechapel in 1888. Isis and Urania are both goddesses connected to love.
      Last edited by albie; 11-22-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

. What we have is a spell to bring Venus to earth. Organised by elements in the Temple of Isis-Urania that was set up not far from Whitechapel in 1888. Isis and Urania are both goddesses connected to love.
        No. What we have is a random ‘pattern’ which could be ‘interpreted
        any number of ways should anyone be so inclined. You haven’t a smidgeon of evidence that this Temple (or any of its members) were involved in these murders and I’m afraid it’s evidence that you need to lend substance to a theory. It’s also noticeable that you can casually say ‘if we ignore Kelly...’ Why should we ignore Kelly to make your pattern ‘fit.’ Most ripperologists consider Kelly a part of the series by the same killer.

It doesn’t matter at all that there are people that believe in the power of rituals and the earths ‘vibrations,’ as no serious people take them seriously. As I’ve said before, if you take the time and look closely enough you can find ‘patterns’ and ‘connections’ everywhere. You can ‘connect’ anything to anything else with relative ease. It’s what conspiracy theorist do 24/7 across the world. They are simply making things up.

There isn’t a scintilla of evidence that Jack the Ripper killed following some kind of ‘black magic’ plan.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Very interesting study into beliefs in conspiracy theories in today's paper:

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Why should we ignore Kelly to make your pattern ‘fit.’ Most ripperologists consider Kelly a part of the series by the same killer
            And if we ignore Stride, as some ripperologists are more inclined to do than Kelly, the "diamond" pattern (more of a trapezium) disappears.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              Very interesting study into beliefs in conspiracy theories in today's paper:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...iracy-theories
              Omg. As if there's a plot to make Muslims the majority in Britain.

...Now, excuse me, I need to pray towards Mecca.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                And if we ignore Stride, as some ripperologists are more inclined to do than Kelly, the "diamond" pattern (more of a trapezium) disappears.
                Exactly Gareth. We have far more reason to possibly exclude Stride from the list, as many do. Cherry-picking victims to fit some imagined pattern doesn’t wash whichever point we view it from. It has no more credence than resorting to anagrams to shoehorn Lewis Carroll into the frame or seeing imaginary images in Van Gogh paintings to find him guilty.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

All symbolic interpretations were just of an age a century before the geoprofile made sense of it all. They were all trying to find the same thing. A JtR who radiated out from the hot zone.

Even the investigators got that they needed to do door to door searches because it was someone in the middle of it all.

It's the single most obvious thing in the whole case.

Cemented by the Goulston St., apron piece.
                  Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                    All symbolic interpretations were just of an age a century before the geoprofile made sense of it all. They were all trying to find the same thing. A JtR who radiated out from the hot zone.

Even the investigators got that they needed to do door to door searches because it was someone in the middle of it all.

It's the single most obvious thing in the whole case.

Cemented by the Goulston St., apron piece.
                    That it is likely is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      No. What we have is a random ‘pattern’ which could be ‘interpreted
                      any number of ways should anyone be so inclined. You haven’t a smidgeon of evidence that this Temple (or any of its members) were involved in these murders and I’m afraid it’s evidence that you need to lend substance to a theory. It’s also noticeable that you can casually say ‘if we ignore Kelly...’ Why should we ignore Kelly to make your pattern ‘fit.’ Most ripperologists consider Kelly a part of the series by the same killer.

It doesn’t matter at all that there are people that believe in the power of rituals and the earths ‘vibrations,’ as no serious people take them seriously. As I’ve said before, if you take the time and look closely enough you can find ‘patterns’ and ‘connections’ everywhere. You can ‘connect’ anything to anything else with relative ease. It’s what conspiracy theorist do 24/7 across the world. They are simply making things up.

There isn’t a scintilla of evidence that Jack the Ripper killed following some kind of ‘black magic’ plan.
                      >>You haven’t a smidgeon of evidence that this Temple (or any of its members) were involved in these murders

There isn't a smidgeon of evidence for most theories. I do have evidence. The body parts all relate to Venus as do the times between kills and the year 1888 and the number of victims. This is far more evidence than anyone has laid out so far.

Why I say we can ignore Kelly. Kelly and Chapman's bodies were found very close together. They are the same point on the symbol. And if we ignore Kelly(or even don't come to think of it) we get a diamond. If we include Kelly we have the number five, related to venus. The ripper therefore is clever enough to have it both ways. Hence we have a conflation of symbols. The central oval of the vesica piscis, the diamond with the cross, the cross and the rose(Kelly)(referring to the symbol of the Rosicrucians who opened the temple to Isis and Urania in 1888 not far from Whitechapel.

We also have the Tautriadelta. A T or cross. And three triangles. Kelly the spoiler of the fourth triangle. All the symbols formed by the deaths relate to elements within the story.

<<It doesn’t matter at all that there are people that believe in the power of rituals and the earths ‘vibrations,’ as no serious people take them seriously.

Why would anyone taking them seriously or not affect their ability to kill prostitutes?

If you want to debunk this then you need to show me several other ways of translating the death sites. And make them as relevant as I have.

Or you could find another killer's death map, Say the Ipswich Strangler Steve Wright, and show a pattern. I would find it hard to believe an ex cook was part of some occult group.

At least show me a death map where the kills are so equidistant.
                      Last edited by albie; 11-26-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
                        >>You haven’t a smidgeon of evidence that this Temple (or any of its members) were involved in these murders

There isn't a smidgeon of evidence for most theories. I do have evidence. The body parts all relate to Venus as do the times between kills and the year 1888 and the number of victims. This is far more evidence than anyone has laid out so far.

No that’s not evidence Albie and I can’t understand why you consider it as such? It’s a very tenuous ‘link.’ I’m absolutely certain that if anyone took the same time and effort they could ‘connect’ the murders to pretty much anything. You could say that the killer hated drunkenness and so all the murders were committed fairly near to pubs or clubs. It’s an easy game to play. Other theories at least have named suspects that we can assess and evaluate. Bury for example, a murderer that we know consorted with prostitutes or Kosminski (named by senior police officers.) Your theory has no more validity that saying ‘it was a pub landlord.’

Why I say we can ignore Kelly. Kelly and Chapman's bodies were found very close together. They are the same point on the symbol. And if we ignore Kelly(or even don't come to think of it) we get a diamond. If we include Kelly we have the number five, related to venus. The ripper therefore is clever enough to have it both ways. Hence we have a conflation of symbols. The central oval of the vesica piscis, the diamond with the cross, the cross and the rose(Kelly)(referring to the symbol of the Rosicrucians who opened the temple to Isis and Urania in 1888 not far from Whitechapel.

No. It means that the theory is so vague that you can insert any ‘fact’ and call it significant when it’s not.

We also have the Tautriadelta. A T or cross. And three triangles. Kelly the spoiler of the fourth triangle. All the symbols formed by the deaths relate to elements within the story.

But this doesn’t link them to the murders. You’ve seen a pattern. We can see patterns everywhere but we don’t believe that everything is significant. This isn’t even approaching evidence territory.

<<It doesn’t matter at all that there are people that believe in the power of rituals and the earths ‘vibrations,’ as no serious people take them seriously.

Why would anyone taking them seriously or not affect their ability to kill prostitutes?

But you haven’t even begun to prove that they were responsible. You are a conspiracy theorist Albie which means that you see mystery in everything. You need to look up the difference between evidence and imagined patterns.

If you want to debunk this then you need to show me several other ways of translating the death sites. And make them as relevant as I have.

No I don’t. The burden of proof is with you and you’ve failed to show even the slightest piece of evidence for your theory. Black magic patterns won’t stand up to even the most cursory of looks. The death sites don’t need ‘translating’ unless your creating a fantasy. Which you are.

Or you could find another killer's death map, Say the Ipswich Strangler Steve Wright, and show a pattern. I would find it hard to believe an ex cook was part of some occult group.

I don’t have as much time on my hands as you obviously do Albie.

At least show me a death map where the kills are so equidistant.

And here is one of the main problems with conspiracy theorists thinking. For some reason they refuse to believe that things happen by chance. They find it impossible to accepts the existence of coincidence. The rippers victims were killed where they were taken by there victims. The idea that a killer had to kill on certain points of a symbol is risible.

Many of us would like to be the one that solves the case Albie but we have to stay within the bounds of reason and evidence. I’m afraid that, in your effort to complete you’re theory, your simply looking for things that aren’t there. I say again, an alleged pattern is not evidence.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You are downplaying the immensity of 'links' I have found. It is very easy to do when you don't want someone to be right. Prejudice skews the brain. I'm willing to bet you do not believe in the supernatural. Or conspiracy theories.

Even though there is evidence for both. It's a fact that Nixon prolonged the Vietnam war by several years. If a president will gladly kill millions of his own people just for kudos then imagine what others will do. Like the Tuskagee experiment in which hundreds of black men were given useless sugar tablets by the US health service to treat their syphilis purely to see how the disease spreads in the black population. Many died. And they knew people were dying and didn't care. This went on decades. That is pure evil and proof of conspiracy.

You probably haven't even heard of these two events. Or that the US government trained Afghans and supplied them with weapons to draw the USSR into a war with them. Millions died and the man responsible admitted that was the intention.

These are conspiracies that have been proven and admitted. You don't know about them because you are prejudiced against the subject.

Consider this: While laying down my evidence on this forum I happened to watch a DVD called THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON. JACK WHITTER is a presidential aide who gets bitten by a wolf and becomes a werewolf and goes around killing people in Washington. He realises that each kill site forms a pattern. A pentagram (symbol of Venus). He shows this map to his bosses. In the next scene we see a digital clock at 16:21. It instantly clicks to 16:22. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus(and more). We then see a close up a painting. They close up on a woman holding a red five petalled flower, possibly a rose. Symbol of venus. So we have a Jack killing in a place that starts with W his name is very much like the word WHITE. And we have a scene in which three symbols of Venus are shown in a row.

This clock and painting had nothing to do with the plot. They just seemed to have been thrown in. That's how you would see it. I see more than you.

These worshippers/despoilers of Venus must have made this film. They are a cult that probably rose up during the time that Rome was converting to Christianity, and Jesus replaced Venus. Not for them.

More evidence.

JFK and his wife were on a tour of Texas they stopped at several places and always were given yellow roses. They stopped in Dallas and they were given red roses(symbol of Venus) He was shot there on the 22nd of November. 22= V=Venus.

The same cult is responsible for the ripper killings.

You do not accept my kind of evidence. Show me any evidence for Kosminski or Lewis Carroll or Prince Eddie. Yet people write books about them.
                          A link IS evidence. You do not want to see that because you pride your level headedness.

The paranoid will see the lion coming before you do. As you slumber.

Comment

Aren't you in the least bit taken aback by how many 8s there in these killings?
                            1888. First killing in the eighth month. The next killing eye days later.

It takes 8 years for the planet venus to form a pentagram in the sky.

8 and 5. Ripper numbers. Venus numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
                              Aren't you in the least bit taken aback by how many 8s there in these killings?
                              1888. First killing in the eighth month. The next killing eye days later.
                              ... and the next murders 22 days after that. Oops.

If there is a pattern, it had better be consistent.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                              X